one

this is the very first fanfiction i made so lower your standards.

What.. what is up with Father..? I think to myself, seeing him in the camera, eyes pitch black.. He snaps his head to look at the camera, but why? Its not like he can see me, right..?

Fucking wrong. He did see.

 Shin Hyeok-U POV

                     I couldn't make out what really happen but what I remember is that after seeing Father through the camera, he beat me. He had two voices, he was talking to himself, "Don't hurt him. Kill the boy! He witnessed what happened! He is my son, don't harm him! It would be so easy, we'd be even stronger! HE IS MY SON! THE ONE WHO WILL PASS ON MY BLOOD! I DON'T CARE!" His face switched from anger, to glee, to sadness. I'm not sure what my father is anymore. He grabbed a metal bat, and swung. First he swung at my legs, knocking me down, then started to hit, arms, head, waist, legs, everywhere. This happens a lot but not like this. He usually stops at a point but this time he went all out. I believe the only reason he stopped was because of boredom. Why did he have two voices now though? Why is it that his eyes turned pitch black for a second? WHY IS HE TALKING TO HIMSELF?! God, I feel crazy. Then again he was just beating me severely. He went somewhere, most likely his room. So once I got my senses back, I packed my necessities and left.

I must have been walking for hours because I was on the street, starving, tired, and aching. Then I just collapsed, and I just so happen to collapse infront of Mun's house.

.

.

.

 A/N im no good with memory so the lines are not the most accurate and I finished the show like months ago

                      "What... Where- where am I...?" I look around, who's room is this? Who's house is this? The room is filled with drawings, and bookshelves, and more drawings, then a computer. I look at my body, where did these bandages come from? I try to stand but everything hurts. The memories come back and lie back down and think where the hell am I??  Then somebody walks in, "Oh, you're awake! Are you ok?" Its So-Mun.

I look at him in confusion and he must have understood so he said, "You were unconscious outside of my house so I brought you in, and took care of your wounds. I also switched your clothes, the old ones were covered in blood."

"First of all, thank you very much, second, I bullied you, I beat you up and your friends, why are you helping me? Third, YOU CHANGED MY CLOTHES?!"

He was startled by the sudden change of tone and volume from my voice and said, "I thought you could use a second chance, also, no offence but, your dad is a bit... insane. Also don't think about the last thing- I didn't want my room to smell of blood and sweat." I bowed to him as a sign of thanks, and attempted to leave but fell. I forgot that everything hurt for a second.  

I quickly got up, grabbed my bag and went out the door, "Wait!" I turn around, "What is it?" "Uhm- Do you want something to eat?" "..sure. I guess." We awkwardly went back inside and he introduced me to his grandparents. His grandmother said to him, "Mun-ah! How did you befriend this handsome young man?" She turned to me and said, "Do you have a girlfriend already? It would be a shame if you didn't." I slightly chuckled out of embarrassment and replied with, "No ma'am. Not yet." From the corner of my eye I swear I could see Mun blush. What was that about? Now that I look back, I'm not sure why I ever bullied him, or bullied anyone in the first place. I was so pressured to be the best, to be perfect, by my father, it stressed me out, leading me to start bullying. His grandfather laid out the food, kimchi, jjigae, and some others. He gave each of us rice bowls and said, "Who's this Mun? Your new friend?" I stood up and bowed, "Hello sir, I am Hyeok-U." he laughed and sat. "Alright, lets eat!"

idk how to describe eating so timeskip

 After eating we decided to head to his work, Eonni's noodles. He said the others there could help with the wounds. Personally I've never been there but I've heard the hype about it. As we walk there I notice that it says its closed, "Wait- the sign says they're closed though-" He interrupted and said, "Trust me on this." He looked pretty happy, to be honest it was cute. He was cute. I slapped my face and thought snap out of it. He looked at me, "What was that?" "Hm? Oh- It was nothing." "... Ok then." He opened the door and we went inside. He called out, "Mrs. Chu? I'm here!" A woman who I assume to be Mrs. Chu. "Oh! Who's this? Hey.. I recognize him... SO MUN YOU BROUGHT SHIN MYEONG WHI'S SON?" "Mrs Chu. calm down! He's not like Mayor Shin! I swear! Also he was outside of my house beat up." She scans me with her eyes, judging. Mrs. Chu clicks her tongue and waves her hand dismissively, "Ayy. Fine. Come along." I follow her to a basement (sketchy af)  and told me to sit on a couch. Jeez this place looks awesome. Its a full on gym! She put her hand on my head and everything went blank.

.

.

I woke up later with the bruises and scars mostly gone or fully healed. Mun was next to me, "Oh! You're awake! Do you feel better?" I sat up and swept the hair away from my face, "Yeah. What happened?"  "Mrs. Chu healed you a bit." He looked like he heard something and said, "I have to go, stay here." He ran out the building. Mrs. Chu came out with some noodles, "Here, you looked starved. Mun seems to enjoy your company." I blushed as she gave me the noodles. Then something felt weird, the world went hazy, something feels wrong. Then a voice appeared in my head, the same as the one I heard speaking in my father. Hello, Shin Hyeok-u. Good thing we didn't kill you.

haha cliffhanger anyways if its bad just lemme know ill try to improve it with later chapters