Five bucks.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚chapter twenty-one˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

I jumped into the lake which caused a big splash. I rose from the surface, and looked up at Tom. He was standing there looking at me. his clothes still on, but now wet because of the water.

"Sorry. Just get in! It's so cool." I said smiling at him as I laid back.

"Fine." He took his shirt off and jumped in with me.

He was still slightly above the water as I was struggling to keep myself up.

"Here." He said squatting a bit and pulled me into his lap.

"Oh."

"What's wrong?" Tom said in a teasing voice.

"Nothing. Just wasn't expecting that." I said smiling as I pulled him into a kiss.

I pulled away from the kiss after a couple seconds.

"Mm no, we can't. We came here to swim. Come on."

"Oh come on it was just getting fun." He said as I pulled his arm into the water.

We played and splashed in the water like little kids that day. It soon ended with a pure kiss and we both got out of the water.

Tom and I were wrapped nicely in our towels sitting on the edge of a rock.

"What if I pushed you right now."

"What if I hate you right now."

"You do not!" Tom shouted as he slightly pushed me.

"Yeah maybe I don't." I said looking down at his lips.

"You want your five bucks right?" Tom said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Huh? Oh, yeah duh." I said looking back at the lake.

"It's okay. I want it too."

"But I don't want to fuck. You know?"

"I guess."

I buried my face in my hands before talking again.

"Ready to go?" I asked while I stood up, still wrapped in my towel.

"Yep."

We both hopped into his car and made our way back over to his place.

Tom held the door open for me and I stepped inside.

"So? Five dollars where?"

"We didn't fuck! You owe me five."

"As if. I don't believe that."

"No Bill, we really didn't fuck, I would never do it in water anyway." Tom spoke up.

"Ugh fine. Here." Bill slid me a five dollar bill and I gratefully accepted it.

Tom and I went up to his bedroom to just chill for the remainder of the time I had left. School was tomorrow, so we would be seeing each other again soon.

"Did you, want to do something at the lake?" Tom said, his hand gliding further up my shorts.

"Maybe." I snickered and pulled him into a hot kiss.

He kissed me back, slowly pulling my shorts off. My bikini was underneath my clothes.

He smiled at the sight of me in my swim suit. He slowly slid my top off as well as the bottoms.

I turned the lights off, the sun had started to set and it was a little dark in the room. Light enough for us to see each other though.

He crept down towards my entrance, and began licking.

I moaned a bit as his tongue met my lips. Downstairs.

He began swirling, and working his mouth making me moan even more.

"Shh, baby. Parents are home."

I couldn't say anything as a I was too deep in pleasure too. He stopped licking and came back up to kiss me. Slowly sliding his fingers into me.

"Tom. I cant."

"Yes you can. Come on."

He slowly lifted his fingers hitting my sweet spot. I swung my head back in response. My breathing became heavy as Tom kissed me again.

"Tom i'm almost there. Please, keep going." I whispered as he continued hitting the spot I loved. I finished on his fingers as he slowly pulled out of me,
licking up the mess.

I sighed in relief as he slowly got up and cuddled me.

"It might be time for you to go home now."

"Just a couple minuets." I said breathlessly.

He wrapped his big arms around me, kissing my forehead in the process. I had finally calmed down and put my clothes back on before heading back down stairs.

"Can I have my five dollars back for just hearing that?"