# 1 #

Jungkook glared at the guy that had bumped into him, not even saying an apology

Jungkook glared at the guy that had bumped into him, not even saying an apology. Usually he'll let it go, but the guy had the audacity to give him a disgusted look and Jungkook isn't going to let that guy disrespect him.

"Hey, fucker!" He screamed, making the guy look at him with a raised brow.
"What did you just call me?" The guy asks, walking back. Jungkook crosses his arms, smirking.
"You heard me and I'm not going to repeat myself" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes.

"Hey, remember you're someone from the very low class, you don't get to talk like that to someone in the higher class like me" The guy says, pointing his finger at Jungkook's face. Being Jungkook, he didn't like the way this guy was talking to him, high class or not.

"Fuck you! Just because you're in the higher class doesn't mean you get to talk to people lower than you like that, I don't care if you're high class or not, but I won't let you go after doing this shit to me" Jungkook says, doing the same the guy had did to him.
"Oh, really? I don't care, peasant" The guy says and after that he's on the floor, groaning.

Taehyung was driving by, but there was a commotion that had stopped him. He decides to look at what the commotion was about and sees the scene in front of him. A guy punching a guy and causing him to fall down. Taehyung even let out a wince when he had seen this.

"Fuck you!" The guy on the ground says, spitting at the guy who stood over him. Taehyung looked at the guy that brushed his shirt, smirking as he flipped the guy on the ground.

"I'll take my leave then, go cry about it to your mommy and daddy!"