𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐦 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐨𝐧- 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐟𝐭.

Dom William, Sort of submissive reader, also slight degrading kink and slight praise kink.I think warnings don't need to be placed here.

You and your co worker and manager William were closing up for the night, for some reason William had been acting strange.

After putting away lost plushies and making sure the animatronics were shut down you headed over to Williams office.

You knocked on the door. No response. You knock on the door again, but you hear a noise.

A small whimpering sound, you turned the knob and sure enough it was unlocked. You entered the room to see your manager jerking himself off.

The room was positioned too were the desk was facing the other wall while backed against the wall it was on.

So he didn't notice you immediately for some reason instead of closing the door or running out like a normal person you watched.

He was really fucking big, probably about seven point five or eight inches big. Eventually he stopped.

"It's impolite to stare sweetheart." He called out, obviously speaking to you as you felt yourself rush with embarrassment.

"I-I." You got out before he signaled you over to his desk, you fully opened the door. Walking in as you closed it behind yourself.

"So you like staring huh.." he was obviously teasing you, you stammered. Looking for an excuse.

"I'm really sorry..but I didn't know how to...react!" You sort of yelled out. 'Maybe if you shut up and calmed down this wouldn't be so embarrassing'

You yelled at yourself in your mind as he chuckled. "Do you wanna help me out with my.. situation." He asked as you blushed.

Smut starts now.

After a bit of convincing you got on your knees. He chuckled at your position, he then pulled out his cock.

The horny bastard was still hard, precum dripping from the thick tip. He roughly grabbed your head, putting himself on your lips.

"Open." He said more of demanded then anything. You didn't hesitate at his tone, you opened your mouth as he shoved his cock into your mouth.

Not even a second later he gripped your hair tightly and started face fucking you, this wasn't your first time. But you never had someone this rough.

He was slamming your nose into his lower stomach saliva slowly incasing his cock.

He suddenly slowed, letting your hair go slightly as he bobbed you open in down more gently. But you noticed how he would keep your mouth still on his cock longer and longer each time he bobbed your head.

It was like he was purposely trying to gag you, suddenly he jerked your head again. Going faster

You were sure he was trying to make this moment last forever.

But finally he came into your mouth, his thick load filling your mouth with the warm substance. He pulled you off of him.

He grabbed you, setting you onto of his chair as he ordered for you to undress yourself.

You took off your button up uniform shirt and pants leaving you in your bra and panties he grabbed you again sitting down in his chair and then placed you on his lap.

Ripping your bra off he placed your panties too the side grabbing his cock and placing himself into your wet hole.

"F-Fuck." It was more painful since he had skipped foreplay. "So eager to fuck with your boss.." he started as he grabbed your hips.

Slamming them roughly up and down his cock, you we're facing opposite of him so you could only hear his sweet whispers.

"well ill make sure you enjoy it.." he roughly cupped your breasts grabbing your hard nipples pulling on them as he slammed his hips into you.

You were a moaning mess by this point, he stopped assaulting your nipples and wrapped his arms around you.

"God your so tight around me.." he groaned kissing your neck from behind. Applying bites to the kiss aswell.

"And your so wet..are you this excited for me Y/N he teased you roughly bouncing you onto his cock.

"Answer me." He demanded as he sped up, the sound of skin on skin getting louder and louder. "Yes...im excited..! Just slow down." In turn he started going faster.

You suddenly jerked. You twitched and i guess William felt it to as you came on him. But instead of giving you a break, he only sped up even more.

"Are you gonna...fuck, cum inside?" You asked as he smirked. "Do you want me too sweetheart?" You nodded and after a few more thrust and a sexy groan.

He came inside of you. The warm sensation of his cum vibrated through you as it leaked from you.

"You took me so well.." he groaned. Grabbing a paper towel he wiped his cum from the chair and placed your panties over your clit.

Letting his semen sit there.

"Y/N..are you on the-." "I'm on the pill." He sighed. Holding you close.

And i guess the two of you we're dating now...

Right?