"𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞." 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐨𝐧.

suggestive scenes, Fluff.

And also Teen Micheal and you are 18+

You walked into the alleyway, it was Micheal and his friends hangout whenever they were smoking or doing shit.

Of course he was there. But by himself which you didn't mine because his friends could be over bearing.

"Hey Micheal" you called out to him as he turned looking at you, "Hey Y/N" he said smiling as he leaned against the alley wall.

"What's up?" He said as you stood next to him. You sighed, "I'm fine.." you said as you then shifted the conversation onto him.

"How are you?" You asked taking a cigarette from his pack as he spoke. "Ehh. I just wanted to get out, dads been a total prick tonight." He said.

Inhaling the cigarette then releasing the smoke into the air out of your slightly opened mouth.

Micheal knew something was up. You weren't as...snappy, "I know somethings wrong. Tell me" he spoke up as you went to deny.

"There's nothing-" "Y/N." He said looking at you softly. "Just tell me." You sighed, "Me and my ex broke up about a week ago."

You said stomping out the cigarette.

"Shit..I shouldn't have pressed you then." He said stomping his out as well, "Nah, it's fine. But can we get a drink or something. This alleyways getting kinda creepy."

He nodded walking as he pulled out his phone, "Theres one five minutes away. We can make it" he said waiting for you to catch up.

"Mind telling me more about the break up?" Micheal spoke as you caught up with Him. "Well at first I thought every thing was fine.

"But then he got so fucking controlling, and when I tried breaking up with him he threatened to kill himself."

"And i wouldn't have cared but he has a history for a..attempt, so i stayed with him. And he only got worse."

"And then i called it off. I broke up with him. And he's been trying to call me ever since.."  you didn't even realize tears we're streaming down your face

He grabbed your shoulder. Pulling you into him. "I'm sorry Y/N..really" you wiped your tears away as he thought. "How about i buy drinks..i mean it's really the best thing i can do right now" he says.

"I guess i could go for a tequila." You say wiping away all your tears as he smiles.

_________________________________

Eventually you two get the bar. Opening the doors and sitting as Micheal orders two Tequilas.

As soon as you got the bottle you started drinking, your parents would be pissed to see you like this. But you didn't care.

You just needed to relax, even if it meant drinking away your pain.

Micheal drunk his bottle. Eventually one bottle became three. And three bottles became six and six bottles became nine.

It was safe to say you two were waisted. Micheal was at least slightly more aware since you had been drinking a lot more than him.

"Thanks for bringing me here Micheal." You said slightly slurring your words. As he chuckled.

"Well it was the best I could do." You smiled softly before you realized something. "Micheal...what...what time did we come here?"

"Uhh...eight something...?" He said drinking some more of his Tequila. As you panicked slightly, "it's 1:34 am..!" You then giggled.

"My parents are gonna be pissed.." You remarked as Micheal stood. Wobbling a bit. Then grabbing his phone. I'll call an uber. You stood nodding as you two headed outside.

Walking out you kinda clung onto him, "Your cute when your clingy" Micheal suddenly said as you laughed.

"I'm only cute when I'm... clinging onto you?" You said slurring again but Micheal seemed to scoff.

"Would you prefer Sexy?" He said waiting for the uber. "I-I Yeah i would." You said as he drunkenly chuckled.

"Well then, you look sexy clinging onto me." He corrected himself as he laughed.

_________________________________

Third person POV:

The two were mostly flirting or laughing at random shit until the uber arrived. Y/N stepping in the back seat along with Micheal.

And the two of you decided that Y/N would stay at Micheals house.

Eventually the two reached the house. The Girl clinging onto his arm.

As Micheal unlocked the front door he looked down at you.

"You know...I think my familys out at Henrys.." He said walking upstairs to his room. "Hm."

You plummeted on the bed as you started to fall asleep. Not before Micheal planted a kiss on your forehead.

"Night Y/N.." "Night Micheal.."