Chapter 1

"Jour??...is that really you..?" Deruth went on asking, he couldn't believe it his late wife was right in front of him hugging their son. "Yes.. Its me Deruth... Darling!" Jour was happy to see her husband and her son, she knew they couldn't be a family again as Deruth got remarried but she wanted to enjoy the moment.

Cale decided to pop in the conversation "Does anyone know where we are??". " No I don't." Deruth answers back and Jour and Cale could only sigh.

"Ive been here for a few days, and I saw Cale randomly appear on my bed so I decided to watch over him and take care of him... I also went outside and saw this crazy man trying to scare away random citizens so I knocked him out and throw him on the couch he's not awake yet."

Cale fell silent "....you kidnapped a random person off the side of the streets?" 

Deruth sighed and lightly covered Cale's mouth "Don't question your mother. Its not worth it" Deruth sweat dropped remembering a flash back of what happened

'I questioned too much about why Cale when he was a baby was put in a tutu and she only proceeded to hit me and demanded me to call him cute'

Cale takes the hand off his face and got off the bed. "Im gonna go see who the random person Mother kidnapped . . ."

Cale walks in to the living room and sees Bud laying on his couch in a dramatic so called dead body way " oh he seems fine to me." Cale wandered why the hell was Bud here of all things.

Cale walked up to Bud and smacked him across the face causing Jour to accidentally burst out a laugh. Bud woke up and saw his savior Cale. "What's a beauty like you doing here? Take my hand lets go somewhere safe" Bud knew Cale wasn't gonna do it but it was worth a try cause none of his harem is here and be won't get beat up by Glenn for being stupid right???

Deruth saw the scene and can only click his tongue, he would have moved forward to strangle Bud but Jour was holding him back while squealing at the scene like fan girl. 

"let's knock him back out" Cale blurted out and Bud scrambled back "okay good idea" Deruth agreed to Cale's idea.

Bud can only internally cry at the idea of being knocked out 'why is it always me??..'.

----- (Bud is know knocked out)-----

The door slams open and a black hair individual walks in "I smelt Cale from a mile away but I am here know"

"What are you a dog?" Deruth replied and Cake snickers and says "sit down puppy". The mystery man sits down and Cale responds back with a pat on the mans head " good boy". 

Deruth couldn't believe the scene and Jour was watching with amusement "Choi Han get off the floor" Deruth says and Choi Han doesn't get up but instead throws a dark piercing glare at him.

___________

(A.N)

Bud was knocked out by Cale and Deruth happily watched. Poor Bud.

LoL Choi Han is a cute puppy. 

Can you guess who they will bump into next??? 

I'd be happy to see you guesses ---->