Prologue: A Cold Sensation

RECAP/TIME BETWEEN STORIES:
The Crew had been Captured by Langton Washington Deputies, they we're getting hauled to New York Harbor to be sold but the Crew was freed by a group of New York Peacekeepers called the New York Republic Army (NYRA) but had been backstabbed. Later after defeating the NYRA Soldiers they had started their walk into the new frontier aka New York when Silver's Plane flies over them (Silver is a Russian Black Market Smuggler with a Biotic left arm with a blade on it from a previous book). They encounter a group of Marshall Soldiers (an Advanced Technology Company with Advanced Cowboy Looks) Loona Seduces them before killing them. They steal their Pickup truck taking it to the Empire State Building to meet Rais (a Warlord from book 3) they converse about the Event with the NYRA. A fighter jet crashes not to far from The Empire State Building so Sovie, V, and Loona head to the crash site to investigate finding a Red Talon fighter pilot who ends up being Pratt (Pratt is a member of the first book before disappearing in book 2). While driving away they are chased by NYRA to a Grocery Store where they had a shoot out with the NYRA till Enclave Government Soldiers killed the stragglers and General Niko (General of North Eastern Enclave) gave them a Team to Kill Kyle Sashove (Former NCR Founder now Leads the NYRA) that team included Captain Price who provided Info to help take Kyle down. They planned an attack on two places he could be. One was a Bunker but they hardly got inside before getting Camera Tapes from two Soldiers who got to them first. The tapes don't have anything on them shot hand. Meanwhile Sovie and Rais had been out working on getting charges to blow up the Nuclear Warhead on his Submarine where he must be. They take a short trip to a Marshall Outpost where they shoot it up to gather the information. Not to forget the side story of Captain John Price and him getting robbed by Striker of his military medical supplies he was transporting. Some time later Alastor helps them get onto The Enclave Space Station where they fight many Marshall soldiers who have taken the place over with them blowing the station up but also failing to kill Marshall and his Right Hand. After that they head to his ranch/Compound where Loona Tricks the crew into waiting for her while she performs a stealth operation all the way to Marshall where she finds out the truth about her and goes on a mission to find the only two other people alive that have these similar traits as her oh and Marshall was Killed and his Right Hand is MIA. Rais, Moxxie, And Niki go on a death mission to raid Kyle Sashove's Submarine where Moxxie is injured and hidden in a box till the go so Rais and Niki continue only to realize they have attracted multiple infected so they have to parkour their way to the top of the submarine where they succeed but Kyle kills Niki with a Longsword before is is Severely injured by Rais, of course Rais saves Moxxie and Him And her find common love and ride into the sunset driving a Dingy (Boat) to Europe with Kyle getting Obliterate by the Submarine Warhead. And now we have many little stories of the rest leaving New York City to go to Canada with new characters and Returning characters even the potential with characters coming back from the dead to prove that they are the ones who live.

Now inbetween the two stories the Crew have still not found each another and have been losing gear so they are resetting back to day one necessarily so now we see the return of our favorite characters in a brand new story in a brand new Country and It is....

SOLO ZERO LEGACIES: NOWHERE TO RUN
(Sick Rock Guitar Solo plays alongside the title introduction)

Approximately a few months after A New Frontier

Through the harsh winter snow a group of Survivors
hike through to a rundown Barn

A Female Vulpine takes here gas mask off showing the person being Sovie and the three others behind her are Lenny Summers, General Niko, and John Marston

"We don't got far till we get some warmth Comrades" Sovie says

"Damn took long enough to get any" Niko comments