EPILOGUE

Three years later,

Jaehyun came home from his residency training. It was a day off duty, and the first thing he did was drive back to his apartment to see his omega.

His omega. Now Jaehyun can say it with confidence.

It was a steamy night a few months ago. They were fighting their cycles together until they found a consensual time to leave a mating bite in each other's necks.

Currently, they are in the process of building their own house, a gift from their parents.

"I'm home!", the alpha beamed.

Peeking through the kitchen, Vale sported a big smile and ran to him for a hug. Jaehyun locked her in his embrace in an instant, placing a kiss on her head while she snuggled onto his chest.

A stray tear flowed to her cheek when they pulled away, alerting the alpha, who wallowed in worry.

"I'm fine; I just missed you badly,", Vale says.

"I'm sorry, it was hectic every day."

"No, it's fine. Really. I know what it's like—maybe not personally, but judging the way papa and dad are, there is no rest in the hospital.", she sighs. "Are you still eating and sleeping?", she worries, cupping the alpha's face and checking over the dark circles below his eyes.

"It was bearable.", Jaehyun smiles. "It's tiring, but I'm happy. I got to do the things that I love. I am forever grateful for your dad's help."

"Dad's help is nothing more than your determination and efforts, love. Without him, I'm sure you will achieve great things. I'm sure dad is also proud of you, as are your parents.", She got on her toes to reach his lips for a kiss. "I'm also proud of you. I love you."

"And I love you too, so much.", He held her tight for a longer kiss.

Jaehyun slept after dinner. Vale told him to.

Sure, they both want to spend time together, but the omega was particular about his health. Alphas do have strong immunity and stamina, but it was too obvious that he was tired and in need of enough rest.

After long minutes of Vale explaining her point, her alpha finally gave in, on the condition that she would stay in bed beside him.

And who is she to decline? So currently, Vale is just sitting on the bed with the alpha's head on her lap.

━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━

"Good evening, handsome~", Vale chirped once she saw the alpha's eyes fluttering open.

"It's night time,", Jaehyun groggily said. "What time is it?"

"Quarter to nine. Did you have a good sleep?", she asks while caressing his hair.

He agreeably hummed, "It's the best sleep after a long time.", He looked up to her with a smile and said, "I'm happier that I got to see you again when I wake up."

"Should I sleep in the hospital with you?"

"Psh, you'll be tired as hell. The bed is uncomfortable, but it's finer than none. By the way, how's your review for the board exam? Is Krystal teaching you well?"

"Easier with her, honestly,", she sighs. "I'm getting nervous every day."

"Babe, you survived college with high academic achievement. You're one of the highest in your major classes. You're dependable and smart. You can do it, yeah?"

"You'll be there?"

"Yes, I will wait for you outside the examination room, I promise. You'll pass, vida. Believe in yourself as much as we believe in you."

"I love you. Can we have babies now?"

Jaehyun laughs, "I love you too, but have stable jobs and own finances before babies, right? We agreed to it."

Vale pouted, "I thought that could change your mind."

"Should we make babies now?"

"Oh no, thank you. The first answer's enough,", she huffed.

"Baby,", he laughs and lays on the bed properly, then pulls her down to him and asks, "Are you mad?"

"No"

"You're pouting", he chuckled and smothered her face with kisses. "I promise I'll be a wonderful father to our future babies."

"I know you will. Now give me."

"Alright", he shifted on top of her, then jokingly grinded, "You ready?"

Jaehyun knows the omega is just playing around. They have already agreed to it. They have to have their own stable jobs and finances so they can live comfortably and provide their kids with a stable life.

Jaehyun and Vale want to establish their own lives without living off of their parents' money. It'll surely be a hard start, but they believe in each other's capabilities. It is indeed a pressure, but time will come when their efforts will pay off a hundred times more.

Before, they were just college kids, lounging off school and bars. Meeting different people, and deceived their parents' decisions. That night in the bar, lured by a strong scent, a recessive turned to normal, a dominant alpha to a possessive one. Now, they have grown to be better, made their own decisions, mated, and are writing their own future.

Can't believe this is happening.

Feline
finally met its end!

I will say this over and over again. Thank you so much for reading and waiting for Feline until the end. I was on hiatus, doubting if I could ever finish the book, but I did and I wanna cry 😭

Wishing you a great day ahead~ ♥️

to more
nct books
with you

dreamquisite