chapter 4: slept well?

𝐢 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐜𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐠, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰?

"Look, do you have the money or not?"

The resemblance between him and Touya was uncanny.

"I have it, mom. Let me grab it from my room." You yelled, running to your room.

Your mom gave you a meek nod, as you grabbed the envelope of money that Muichiro gave you. He immediately paid you after the date, thankfully.

Walking back to the door, you handed the envelope of money to your mother. "Is this enough? I can grab my paycheck too."

As she opened the envelope, her eyes widened. "Where did you get this?..."

"Hand over the money, please! I wouldn't want to take drastic measures here..." The blonde male chimed, leaning on the doorframe. Your mother immediately handed the money to the male. "Ah, this should pay off enough for this week."

"But, that's at least twice the amount we paid you last week!" You yelled, storming over to him and almost grabbing him by the collar.

Your father held you back, giving you a stern look. You sighed in resignation as a smile formed on the man's lips.

"Interest rates increase, I suppose."

"Douma, leave us." Your father said flatly.

But Douma's eyes remained on you, before he perked up. "You're the girl dating the famous model! What was his name... Tokito Muichiro! No wonder you have all this money, it must've been some sort of gift. My son is also a model for the same company he's in!"

Your parents both looked at you in shock, staring at you in complete confusion. But you kept your eyes on the blonde. "Touya, right? Your son tried hitting on me."

"Is that so?" Douma's face seemed all innocent half the time. I wanna wipe that smirk off your face, bastard. "What an interesting turn of events! It was wonderful meeting you. Please, L/Ns, have a wonderful rest of your day."

You slammed the door on him, looking back at your parents. "So..."

"You're dating a Tokito twin. And you didn't even think to tell us?" F/N folded his arms over his chest. "I feel offended."

"Don't tell me you're only doing this for money, Y/N. It's no good to play with a boy like that." M/N's voice was softer.

"No! I really love him, believe me." You lied. "He just pays me because that's his love language."

I feel bad for lying... but I can't risk losing this relationship.

I'm doing this for you two, can't you see?

--

Is it serious necessary to assign so much homework? I fucking hate Mr. Iguro...

The doors to the store slid open, startling you. Looking up, your eyes met familiar blue ones. Shit.

"Y/N! You work here?" Touya asked, smiling at you.