Chapter 1

Bakugo looked at his stepfather with slight fear.
"How dare you fail in English" his step father yelled and grabbed his hair.
"I-I-I-I-I'm sor-sorry I-I-I-I-I'll d-do better".
"What have I told you about that useless stammer of yours".
"That I shouldn't do it" Bakugo said with fear
  His father dragged him down stairs to the sound proof basement and threw him on the ground.
"Since you remembered our little rule we'll only have a little fun".
"No please sir kick me, hit me not that I have school tommorow"said Bakugo in fear
"I'll do both if you don't shut up. Now strip".
  Bakugo nodded and started to remove his cloths one by one.
His father cuff Bakugo's hand to the head of the bed and his two legs at each end.
   The bare Bakugo shivered and cried silently as his father left to get something. He came back with a vibrator.
"Since you were obedient I'll only use this but" His father smirked "I won't prep you and I'll put this on that dick of yours and leave you here till midnight night and if you say anything you'll be here until three in the morning and you'll still go to that school of yours, got it"
"Yes sir".
"Good~".
   His step father stuck the vibrator up his ass which made Bakugo scream and his father put the cock ring on him.
"I told you not to scream but you did so I'm going to leave the ring on you till midnight".
"Yes sir".
"But the vibrator till three or two if your lucky" His father laughed maniacly and at moment Bakugo knew he was screwed.