CHAPTER TWO

I limped to school the next day as I felt pain in my back and leg Mr Yosi really did what he said he would.
"BAKUGO YOU'RE LATE FOR CLASS" One of the extras, Ida,  scream but I ignored him and headed to his seat.
"Bakubro what's the matter you look a bit tired?" Kirishima asked
"IM FUCKING FINE STOP ASKING ME QUESTIONS SHITTY HAIR AND, YOU,  SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH YOU'RE GIVING ME A HEADACHE" Bakugo said as he put his head on the table with annoyed grunt.
  Bakugo fell into a dreamless sleep with was distorted by Midnight and Present Mic who brought a teenage boy.
"WAKE UP" Mic said startling the class wake making Bakugo flinch which didn't go unnoticed by two people.
"Ok today we're going to do a bonding class to get to know each other and to do that we're going to be learning little things about each other starting with your worst day or the day you dread the most and young Akio will be helping".
"LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED" Mic said.
"Young Midoriya your first" Midnight said as Izuku walk up to the front.
"Just grab my hand" "Okay"
   As Midoriya grabbed his hand, he put his hand on a projector
♤                          Preview                         ♤
    A younger Izuku and Katsuki were talking in a playground.
"Get the fuck away from me you nerd, I don't want to be your fucking friend"
"But Kacchan we're friends" said young Izuku.
"That's thing were and no longer are"
  That's when Izuku made a mistake of trying to hug Katsuki but he got hit by small sparks. Dread swept Katsuki's face but it was gone as soon as it came.
"Get a way from me Deku, you're just a quirkless loser" was what the young Katsuki said as he left
♤                          Over                              ♤
                          SMACK!!!
That was the sound that was heard as they turned to see it was Ochako that slapped Bakugo.
"How could you" Was all she as Midnight sent her to her seat.
    Things went on from there it reached Bakugo's turn he was panicking on the inside but still managed to go to the front and put a shaking hand on Aki who squeezed it with reinsurance.
  The projections changed rather quickly but stopped at one, a memory Bakugo knew haunted him.