Chapter 21.

Secrets are seduction

"Well do you always drive bike, no cars?"
Ignoring his question I gave him my helmet with a steady hand which his fingers seemed to be excited to grab, our fingers brushed against each other sending a light spark down my spine.
"Did you changed your helmet?" He asked trying to pretend he didn't notice it.

"No" I replied in a blunt cutt off voice.

"Drive fast" he hopped behind me while commanding me as if he was the one driving here. I raised a eyebrow at him, "As far I know last time you were too scared even to sit on it and now?"
He just smiled cheekily for the reply.

"Stop showing off that so called sunshine smile of yours." Hitting the accelerator of the bike I said, "And hold onto me tight, or I won't guarantee anything"
Before I could say something else his hands were clutched tightly around my waist, his veiny hands painted in faded colours and strokes of brushes. Shaking off my head.

I started the bike leaving the place towards his downfall, smirking with satisfaction at this thought, I bite my lips to contain it to myself. He is such an easy target, just like Dan was for Michael.

I stared at the reflection that mirrors him behind me in the side mirror. He looked so carefree as if he didn't had anything to be worried, as If he he didn't cared for anyone but spending this much time with me, much or less I still don't know him that much but I'm really trying to believe and think he isn't like Michael.

"What if your dad knew you are out here that too with his client." I asked trying to scare him off

As carefree he could be he replied,"Dad isn't going to know he has a meeting in evening he will be busy with it"

Nodding my head trying to be seem uninterested like I don't care but I really got a news. Increasing our speed I feel his grip loosing down from my waist as if he isn't scared of falling down, shaking off my head I opened my mouth to speak but was cutt off by his actions.

His hands spread all length under the blue sky that had deepest petals of white rolled in it.
"Aren't you scared of falling down Rainbow?"

Hearing me he folded his hand and looked at me staring deep into my eyes through the mirror
"Not this time." He said while adding "Cause this time I trust your skills...and you."

Hearing this from his mouth somewhat made my heart warm probably cause after decades someone said they trust in me. I could feel his feel breath hitch and petals of rose roll on his cheek hidden by the helmet after saying this to me. This time I really felt something different maybe... warmth.

The plain concentrated roads and some scattered houses came in the way with leaving the gazing dense city behind us.

"Why are we taking different way this time not the old one?" Eventhough he tried to hide his curiosity his eyes told the truth.