"You can not tell me that you don't think he's cute

"You can not tell me that you don't think he's cute." My cousin Quinn said as she showed me another picture of Justin.

As if he isn't my best friend and we don't hang out literally everyday.

"Dude, he's nice looking, but he's my best friend so it's weird." I said as she flashed a picture of the bowl cut boy.

"But the Bieber hair!" She said.

"If you like him so much, why don't you date him?" I asked.

"I tried but his security caught me when I broke into his house." She said as if that was a completely sane thing to say.

"YOU BROKE INTO HIS HOUSE?!" I yelled, not believing the stupidity that lay before me.

"Just once! While he was on tour. But I never did it after that one time." She said.

"Okay you seriously need some help." I said before walking out.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"Home." I said before walking outside to call my mom to pick me up.

Five minutes later I was in her car on the way to Justin's studio with food since he texted saying he was hungry and wanted pizza.

"What made you want to leave so early?" My mom asked.

"Nothing, I just needed to get out of there." I said. I didn't talk much in the car, mostly because I wasn't in the mood to talk.

Then my phone rang. It was Justin calling.

I answered.

"Where you at woman?" He asked. I shake my head.

"I'm on my way, doofus. I'll be there in 5. You miss me or sum?" I asked jokingly.

"Yes, especially when I know you have food." He said.

"Wow, I feel so loved." I said. I heard him laugh on the other side.

"Anyway how was your day?" He asked.

"I'll tell you in a bit. Because I have some major news that I can't say over the phone." I said.

"Why? You finally confessing your love for me or sum?" He asked. I rolled my eyes as I could hear his flirtatious smirk in his sentence.

"You wish. But come meet me outside because I'm here now." I said as my mom pulled into the parking lot behind the studio so we wouldn't be bombarded with paparazzi the moment Just walked out like usual.

"I'm out back." I said. Two seconds later he walked outside and before I could unbuckle my seatbelt and lift up the two pizza boxes and drinks out of my lap, he already opened my passenger door and took the pizzas out of my hands.

"Such a gentleman." I said as he held his hand out to help me out of the car while he held both boxes in his other arm.

"You know it, babe." He said as I grabbed the grocery bag of drinks.