Part 2 : Overworked

;Later that day, Moon eventually found his work tools and continued working on the star. He didn't realise how much he had charged or how long has it been since he started working. He could only focus on the star. After what seems to be a day or two. Moon started noticing his vision was getting blurry. He didn't think of it much until his head started hurting like crazy. Again he just continued what he was doing. At this point he didn't even realise he was over heating. Sun didn't even bother to check on his brother ones. Lunar and Earth were away for a while. While one day working. He randomly fell on the floor, and couldn't get up, for some reason, he couldn't feel his legs. He couldn't even see past his desk anymore. Not to mention he was over heating like crazy. He felt like he was gonna collapse, and finally looks over at his battery which was at.. -17? Confused he called out to his brother..1 time, 2, and a third time before he couldn't speak. Sun was on the other side of the daycare. He went up to the balcony to get some things, but decided to check in on Moon for ones, Ones he got to the room, and saw Moon on the floor, fainted. He yelled "MOON!" And quickly got to his brother, but he couldn't touch him because, at this point he was burning! Panicking he quickly rushed out to Lunars minny fridge and took some ice, came back and placed it on his brothers head. Hoping it would cool him down. Which it eventually did... He than quickly took him to the charging port. He began charging. And quickly powered on as he hadn't shut down, just malfunctioned. He barely had the energy to move. Sun quickly pulled him into a hug. Which Moon took willingly. "Sun I-" Before he could finish, he began coughing and couldn't breathe, Sun began rubbing his neck as to get him some air, He began flinching his arms, and just fell on Suns shoulders, Sun shut him down from the panel on the back of his head. After an hour or 2 Moon woke up in Suns arms, He didn't want to get up, He clinged on to Sun, Sun was awake and chuckled a bit. "Moon I'm sorry, I shouldn't have taken your tools, but you needed to rest" Sun spoke, still hugging his brother, "And I'm sorry I called you stubborn minded, You only wanted what was best for me. Moon replied. Sun took the charger of him, He noticed Moon was dozing off, explains it from the lack of sleep he's had. Sun picked his brother up and took him to bed..