Griffin's pokerface

I'm gonna be busy with school so gonna do two chapters in a day for you guys 🫶🏻

Warnings:
•Sexual language/jokes
•Sex references (No actual smut)
•Death mention (not bad)

Users:
Finn pig: Finney
Alice 🧛♀️: Bruce
Billykins 💋: Billy
Hee hee: Griffin
Ineedyourhairroutine: Robin
The Owner: Gwen
Vance
The Dog: Donna

{2:41 AM}

Terrence Hate Club

Finn pig: So. What do you do IF
your weak as hell, your back and ass hurts like a fucking knife is going through it.
and your bfs mum wants to talk but your naked and your clothes are so many feets away from you.
Read 2:41 AM

Finn pig: Oh fuck. Oops 💀

Finn pig deleted a chat

The Owner: *clicks tongue multiple times*
*looks you up and down*
god I hate myself 😒

Alice 🧛♀️: 😎 what does that say?
😀🕶👈🏽

Billykins 💋 replying to Finn pig: Message was deleted
I got you bro.
so like, you gotta move through the pain 💪

Finn pig: I CAN'T MOVE??

Alice 🧛♀️: Just text her then 💀

Finn pig: oh god.. 😰

Billykins 💋: Delete the important messages 😊

Finn pig: I said nothing 🫣

Finn pig is offline

——————-

Finney tilted his head sideways, feeling and hearing it crack. He kept looking between his phone and the door, the room was dark but he could still see it perfectly.

He glanced at the message on his phone from Robin's Mother.. he cringed, that feels weird to see. He bites his lip deciding to just leave it until the later morning, pretending he was asleep.

Finney puts the phone down on the bed besides him whilst he waits in the dark room. He lays his head on the pillow below simply closing his eyes.

He hears a door open faintly then another door opens closer, he opens his eyes to see Robin and what looks like a bundle of clothes in his hands until he threw them into the clothes basket, Finney uses his elbow to sit up slowly. "Can you pass me them?" Robin turns around abruptly.

"Didn't know you were awake." Robin whispered bending down to the grab the set of clothes from the floor, he throws them towards Finney who's head jerks back when they collided with it.

"Sorry." Robin smiles nervously whilst Finney just raises an eyebrow his way before pulling his shirt on.

"And sorry for that too." Robin sits next to him laying down using an elbow to keep himself up, "My mamá is awake, and she knows we're awake." Robin looks away towards the door, "But, if you don't want too, we can just sleep." He turns back to Finney who was just staring.