I'm so sorry guys. (Important :>)

Hey, it's been a month, and I wanted to tell you guys why I haven't been updating this story for a while. So, basically I tried updating, I really did, but I had no motivation to and it suddenly became a chore to do this, and I felt worse and worse pushing it back, because I didn't want to disappoint you guys.

Another reason why I stopped updating is because I know I made this story for fun, but after a while, I found I only had one comment, and im very grateful to that person, but I realised that this probably wouldn't turn out to be something I'd be proud of. I saw how much my story views went up, and then looking at the votes (5 votes out of 120 people who read this book), no comments, etc, lost me a little motivation.

I then realised that maybe it wasn't my writing that people didn't like, but rather the fact that the Jujutsu Kaisen fandom is dying and no one is looking for these kind of stories anymore.

I decided to not delete this story, if it gets more well known and if people want, I can continue writing this, but for now, I will put a hold on this and make other stories that people like more. I recently got really into Friday Night Funkin', (Shocker, its been 2 years-) and I'm hoping that book gets more popular, since there's barely any stories of them.

Thank you all so much for your understanding, and i love you guys! Have a lovely day, and I'll see you guys in my other works. :))

-Love, Moxxie. <3