🔫

This is a fucked up thing my mom is doing and I really need to rant about it. 

So basically, she has an ex that I somewhat remember, she invited him over yesterday and it was fine. Here's the thing, I haven't seen him for years AND she just got out of a relationship. 

My mom has said that he changed over the years from past stuff that I don't recall or ever even HEARD. And the thing is, she has had a LOT of past relationships that I remember. Anyway, so the thing is that it was time I said goodnight to her, she was cuddling him in the back room watching TV.

That is a big ass RED flag. My mom just got out of a relationship, and she's over here CUDDLING a man she just reunited with after FUCKING YEARS............... I may have known him but that is unacceptable. I haven't seen or talked to him since I was a toddler.

This is uncomfortable for me cause just imagine your 49 year old mom cuddling a distant father figure you haven't seen or talked to since forever. That's how I feel, cause this happened before with the relationship she just got out of.

I really don't want my mom to do this again. She needs to STOP getting into relationships. And I know you are gonna say talk to her about it but EVERY time I try to, she turns it into a lecture then into an argument. 

The most personal thing she did was tell him that I only stay in my room ''talking to myself'' and being lonely.................... That is extremely rude to me. And she said it as she's cuddling him............. 

People wonder why I'm not close with my mom, this is why...

If anyone is going through something like this, tell someone you trust when you need to rant like I did.