1

It was a boring day for team 7,as they wandered through the forests of konoha.

They have been getting D ranked missions for the past weeks and a certain blonde is getting fed up.

" Today is the worst" the knuckle headed blonde frowned.

" You've been complaining since morning " sarada stated in her usual bossy tone.

" That's none of your business, aren't you tired of doing chores for these annoying rich villagers " Boruto hissed.

" What do you mean by chores " mitsuki asked.

" Oh mitsuki " Boruto facepalm.

" Finding a lost cat isn't a chore but a mission " sarada stated.

" But planting crops and taking care of hens are chores, because they have money doesn't mean they have to pay us Ninjas to be they farm workers " Boruto frowned, placing his hands on the back of his head as he normally does.

" At least it's a mission and we earn money through it " sarada scoffed.

" Leave it to the know all captain to ruin the mood " Boruto murmured.

" What did you just say " sarada fumed.

" None of your business "

" Well it wasn't my business till you said captain and..... " She was interupted by a rumbling sound as a huge destruction sound was heard from behind them.

They quickly ran to the spot which has a massive hole on the ground.

" this looks like a certain punch of someone " Boruto said as mitsuki moved closer to inspect it.

" Guys this isn't something we should be interfering, we should call the grown-ups " sarada said but it was to late since the too trios already ran to inspect it.

" Well there's nothing here except that blue puddle looking creature " mitsuki said.

" What if it fell from the sky " Boruto asked looking at the puddle, aka ' slime ' that was regaining it form.

" Are you stupid, this lowly creature can not cause such a disaster " sarada hissed as Boruto picked up the creature.

" Why are you carrying it " mitsuki and sarada asked.

" I don't know I want to take care of it and find out what kind of creature it is " Boruto smiled.

" First of all you don't know if that thing is dangerous, secondly I thought you hated taking care of stuffs and animals " sarada asked, while mitsuki being mitsuki, poked the slime repeated.

" I only hate that tora cat, and you just said it isn't dangerous so am keeping it " Boruto hugged the slime to his chest.

' what an idiot, but the creature is cute tho' sarada thought with an hidden smile.

' huh?, Where am I ? " Thought the slime, gaining his consciousness.

" Answer; we are in a parallel universe, a world of ninjas " he got his answer from ciel.

" I see, so the dimensional thing worked "

( I'll be using bold letters for ciel now so I don't confuse myself ).

" Yes but apparently it seems like someone is carrying you right now "

" Eeh " rimuru shouted and ciel sighed

" Did you hear that " Boruto asked Staring at his friends who shook their head.
.
.
.
.

" Am home " Boruto pushed the door and surprisingly found his both parents sitting on the couch discussing with his little sister himawari watching TV.