2

It's gonna a hectic day for rimuru as he was being dragged by a certain black haired girl.

" Nee San, we are moving to the next shop" himawari pointed at a kunai shop, Boruto face palmed.

" Weapons, I'd like to have some of those" rimuru said.

" Well mom needed these urgently so am going home, I leave the rest to you big bro " himawari waved, running off.

* Three days ago rimuru rimuru was burdened with paper work and kept complaining.

Of course he asked ciel-sensei for help and she transported him to a peaceful world.... Or that's what he thought. *

" So how is life in this world " rimuru asked trying to break the silence.

Boruto is normally a loud extroverted kid but somehow he just couldn't find a topic to talk about, maybe it's because he isn't with his teammates.

" Ah, well I just became a genin last year and have been getting annoying D ranked missions. But I guess that would change after the chunin exam next month, since my old man is always depriving me of C rank mission " Boruto frowned.

' I think being a Shinobi is ranked huh, also what is this genin thing '

" That is the lowest rank of a Shinobi "

' so that's how it is huh '

" Also we have to hurry up with whatever you need I don't want to miss a slight chance of seeing Mr Sasuke " Boruto frowned.

' what's with this brat ' rimuru thought.

" Yo, Boruto " they heard a voice and turned to face the Ino-Shika-Cho trio.

" Hey shikadia, where are you off to? " Boruto waved as they got closer.

" Chou-chou wants to give us a treat using moegi-sensei bill " inojin smiled.

" What a drag " shikadia added his regular line.

' what are spectacular species of friends, well am not one to talk since I have ranga, gobta and diablo... Speaking of Diablo I wonder what's he is up to ' rimuru thought.

" Ummm who is she " Chou-chou asked pointing at the blue haired beauty.

" Oh she's a family friend, rimuru " Boruto answered.

" Hey I am inojin nice to meet you " Inojin smiled and she nodded.

" Shikadia " replied the lazy sloth.

" Am Chou-chou, I love you hair.. also do you like chips? "

" Ummm....

" Let's leave this repulsive boys and have girls talk " Chou-chou whispered.

" Good morning, am rimuru tempest nice to meet you, oh and by the way am a boy " rimuru frowned.

" Eh!!!! "

" B.. but I thought... " Boruto stuttered.

' thanks to ciel-sensei I got by body back tho she still refuses to give me back my so ' rimuru thought

" *Clears throat* "

' ah, ciel San my son is all I ask f.... '

" I am just your ability,I can't do that which you desire "

' sighs '

" Such a surprise " Boruto sighed, rubbing the back of his head.

Rimuru was really grateful for one person who didn't look unfazed when he first revealed he is a boy... And that was Naruto.

he had told him earlier that he is a boy and Naruto's response was.

" You remind me of haku, he was a real beauty " and he made that response with a sad face which made rimuru conclude that something happened to haku, or perhaps he died.

The thought of his friends dieing again angered him so much.

At some point there was silence, till it was broken by a squealing fangirl.

" oh kami sam's has blessed 'My' sight with a beautiful prince, I can tell you are by destined husband, I can already feel my soul drowning in your beautiful eyes my dear prince, you have the permission to court me, rimuru sama " Chou-chou rambled and Boruto facepalmed.

' why is she giving me diablo's vibes.... '

__________

I know it's Short, am not supposed to post this chapter but I just wanted to clear your doubts.

Normally this is supposed to be a Naruto x tensura crossover but am not familiar with Naruto characters because I haven't finish it, it's really long.