#8: Nightmare

It was midnight, Since Moon was still recovering, He couldn't properly walk, Ves was awake, helping Moon gain his balance in walking, "Come on Moon! your doing it rig-" Before he could finish, Moon tripped and fell on the floor "ow ow ow ow ow ow"   They both laughed, and Moon got up again, The lights went out in the daycare. Ves was also scared of the dark like Sun, But Sun was powered off. He immediately clinged on to Moon, Hugging him for dear life, "Your also scared of the dark" Moon questioned Ves. Ves had his eyes taped shut, and what a great time! Moons battery was low, so he had to leave to charge, Moon tryed walking with a red scaredy cat on his side, Plugged himself into the port and Powered off, leaving Ves in the dark alone.

Ves felt a sudden tap on his shoulder, One that felt like his own hand was touching him, A wired shaped eye glow shadowing him. "Oh brother!" someone called out. Ves immediately knew who that was, his twin Blood. Even though Ves couldn't see properly, he rushed towards the door, and ran out, knowing that Blood wouldn't do anything to Moon. Blood followed him, but just than He heard "Ves?? VES?" And he woke up, Realising it was just a nightmare.

Infront of him was Moon, Moon pulled Ves into a hug, knowing he had a nightmare. Ves couldn't help crying, He knew his twin was no good but they were still siblings! Ves explained everything to Moon, And hugged Moon again, still shivering from what had happened...