PART: 9 :

Taehyung's POV: I threw Annie out of the house as she broke my trust saying that she is only friend. After a moment I was in the house and saw my love was on the ground UNCONSCIOUS!!!!
I quickly went to her my eyes got numb after seeing her in this situation....

Disha: Namjoon quick get the car ( while gently tapping Y/N's forehead indicating her to Wake up )

Namjoon: Yes. Taehung bring Y/N to the car I'll quickly get the car out. Appa and omma stay with Disha. Only me maa and papa and tae are going to the hospital.

Mrs. Kim: ohk son

Disha: Taehyung take her now quickly!!!

Aurther's POV: all are trying to wake Y/n up but she is totally unconscious.

( at the hospital )

Mrs. Yadav: doctor! Pls check what happened to our daughter... ( while crying )

Doctor: sure. Pls don't worry. Everything will be fine

( after the check up doctor comes out of the check up room )

Namjoon: doctor how is Y/N now?

Doctor: nothing to worry about Me. Kim , she just had a very sharp and sudden period cramp which she couldn't bare at once. Now she is totally fine.

( everyone sighs in relaxation )

Mrs. Yadav: ( joining hands with closed eyes ) thank you god for saving my daughter.

Namjoon: yea maa. Now lets meet her...

Mrs Yadav: yes...

Mr. Yadav: u guys go and meet her i'll meet her when she comes home. For now I must go back and see our elder daughter who might be tensed. She needs to be calmed down too, she is pregnant and she should not take tension it might affect the baby. So i'll get home right away.

Mrs Yadav: yes yes u get back home and look after her we will bring Y/N home in some time

Mr yadv: ohk!

Namjoon: ohk maa lets go in.

Mrs yadav: ye... ( cut off by a thoungt ) where is Teahyung??

Namjoon: oh right... He was here just few minutes ago... Where did he go??.

Mrs Yadav: i too don't know

Namjoon: maa, u go in while i search him.

Mrs Yadav: ya, find home and come quickly.

Namjoon: yes ma ( with a smile while rubbing her back ) I'll be right back..

Auther POV : Namjoon tried to call Taehyung but he is not receiving the call. On the other hand taehyung is at Annie's house

Taehyung: HOW DARE U CALL HER AN UGLY B*TCH !!!??? ( full of anger )

Annie: I WILL CALL HER THAT CUZ SHE STOLE U AWAY FROM ME!!!! ( shouting back )

Taehyung: Look annie, im saying this clearly today I NEVER LIKED YOU BEFORE I DON'T LIKE U NOW NOR I WILL LIKE U AHEAD!! I always looked at u like a FRIEND and nothing else.

Annie: BUT, I LOVE U TAEHUNG!!
from the beginning

Taehyung: huhhh look who is talking about love. You are not even worth of talking to someone nicely CUZ U ARE A GOLD DIGGER.

Annie: Ohh!! So u got to know huhhh.

Taehyung: This other face of yours is reveled!! NOW STOP ACTING LIKE U LOVE ME.

Annie: but I don't think that b*tc...
( cut off... )

Taehyung: DON'T. ( while pointing his finger towards annie ) DON'T EVEN DARE TO GET BETWEEN US

Aurther's POV: Taehyung left annie dumbfounded. He saw his phone with 6 missed call from namjoon. He called him back

On the call..

Taehyung: yes namjoon

Namjoon: hey! Are u nuts!?? I've been calling u six times from the past 20 mins

Taehyung: im sorry bro. I was at Annie's place but how is Y/N?? Is she well now??

Namjoon: yes! She is discharged now... And where on the earth have u parked the car??

Teahyung: its with me... I took the car without telling u I'm sorry. Just give me 10 mins I'm coming.

Namjoon: hurry!!

End of the call ---

Namjoon: ( getting back to the waiting area. ) hey sweetie! How do u feel now??

Y/N: better jiju

Namjoon: great! But next time be careful when your dates are near ohk??

Y/n: sure. Jiju sit down how long will u stand??

Namjoon: yea.

( after 15 mins... Taehyung arrives  )

Taehyung: how are u feeling now Y/n?? ( while holding her hands gently )

Y/n: im fine now

Taehyung: good lets get back home

( time skip at home )

Disha: how do u feel now y/n??

Y/n: much better di

Disha: ohk .

Namjoon: Taehyung! Come here.. ( calling taehyung who standing far away near the pillar due to the incident that happened last night )

Taehyung slowly walks towards namjoon

Namjoon: do u like Y/n??

Taehyung: yes. I like her from the beginning

Namjoon: then.. ( while hitting his head gently ) u could have told us u idiot

Mrs. Kim: Teahyung u should have told us!

Taehyung: im sorry mom i wanted to tell u when i and Y/n were totally ready. I thought Y/n doesn't like me. So u wanted her to agree first and then talk to u