part: 10

At the mall

Y/N: di, which shop first?

Anushka: you pick

Y/N: OK

Time skip ( after the shopping )

Namjoon: Done girls?

Y/N: yes jiju...

Namjoon: Shall we lea....( cutted by Y/N )

Y/N: Oh di look at this watch its so pretty I can't take emu eyes off it.

Namjoon: Girls come on we don't have time now we are getting late and on top of that of course you are going to take a lot of time to get ready right?

Anushka: Yes, It got out of my mind literally. BTW where is Teahyung?

POV: Y/N's eyes serching for him every where

Namjoon: oh he went to that shop... ( pointing towards the shop where Y/n's eyes were stuck on the watch )

Y/n's POV: I still don't believe him has he really forgotten our first meet at the beach and those words.... Or he has really forgotten them and is only my friend?? Then why did he offer me a job at ones and why he said I am his girl when was beating mark?? I am totally confused...I was in my thoughts and was feeling a little dizzy when di pat my back and asked? 

Anushka: what happened?? Where are you lost?? 

Y/n: nothing. ( still feeling dizzy )

After a few seconds Taehyung came...

Namjoon: hey!  You!  We're had u gone we are waiting for u form soo long??

Anushka: honey, don't shout at him... Why u shout at him?  Look at his innocent faceu....  ( both Anushka and Taehyung pouting) 

Y/n: *faints*

Anushka: Y/n!!!! ( Sudden shout )

Taehyung: Y/n!! Wake up... ( shaking her to indicate to wake up ) Joon, ( to Namjoon )  bring water quick!!!

Namjoon runs to a shop to ask a bottle of water... While Taehyung is making Y/n's head rest on his knees while he is sitting. Seeing such care Anushka was a little doubtful. Namjoon brought a bottle of water and splashed on her face but Y/n would not wake up. Taehyung lift her in his arms and began to run towards the car,

            At the hospital

Taehyung's POV: we all are waiting outside the check up room.... YN's mother was crying, everyone was comforting her that YN will be fine... After a while the doctor came out of the room, everyone approched him sa he said " Nothing to worry about, she is fine now. She just fainted due to a sudden sharp pain in her lower abdomen due to periods". I felt releif. I asked the doctor that could we take her home, the doctor nodded. ( end of Taehyung's POV )

           Time skip to home...

YN'S POV: I opened my eyes and looked at the face which I wasn't expecting to see at this moment  in my room... Its Taehyung. He looks like a born handsome + sexy man... I tried to pull myself a bit but was helpless... Then Taehyung gently held my hands and made me wake up.

WHAT MIGHT BE Y/N's FIRST WORDS?? STAY TUNED TO KNOW..