I

My alarm went off and I got up. I've been feeling nauseous for a few weeks but I'm sure it's nothing. I picked up my phone and sent a text to my boyfriend.

 I picked up my phone and sent a text to my boyfriend

He called me and I picked up.
"Hey babe. How are you?"
"Good now that I hear your voice." he said with his morning voice.

I chuckled and walked to the bathroom. I placed my phone against the mirror.
"I'm gonna get ready oke."

"Call when your done with your class. I love you!"

"I love you more baby" I said and I hung up.

After I was done with my skincare and make-up I walked to my closet and chose my outfit

The outfit

I got my coffee at Starbucks and took the bus to campus

I got my coffee at Starbucks and took the bus to campus. I got of the bus and I saw my best friend Mateo. I ran up to him and gave him a big hug.

We walked to our first class and sat in our seats.

It was currently 6.30 am so I let out a big yawn. The girl in front of me looked at me with a disgusted face. "She should go to sleep a little earlier if I were you."

God how I hate that girl.

In the middle of class the teacher asked a question to the girl in front of me. She gave the wrong answer.

Me and Mateo bursted out in laughing. "Do you think that it's funny Miss Hernández? Do you know the answer?" He asked.

I looked from Mateo to the girl in front of me to the teacher. I gave him the answer and it was correct.

When Mateo and I walked out of the classroom the teacher came to us.

"Miss Hernández, wait up! Your request to go to Barcelona has been accepted. Your free to go, but you need to make these assignments." He said while he gave me a pile of books with papers.

" Thank you so much and these assignments will be filled in when I come back."

Mateo and I walked to the library to study. As we were walking I heard a notification sound on my phone.
*Instagram: pablogavi started to follow you*

" Hm, that's weird."

"What is weird?" Mateo asked confused.

"Pablo Gavi just started following me on insta."

"He might be in love"

"Oh shut up you asshole," I said as we were walking in the library.

When we found a table we placed our books and started to read.

@Chica

@Chica.HC: studying with @MateoLopez📚📚

Liked by: @MateoLopez, pablogavi and 23,076 others

"OMGGGGGG", I whisper yelled.

"What is going on?"

"Gavi liked my post!!!!!!"

"Your acting like a fangirl."

"I know but it's just. You know what, nevermind. Are we gonna wrap up and leave, because I'm tired and hungry and I wanna go home."

"Oke we're leaving already."

Hey everyone this is a fanfiction story about Gavi. It's a sort chapter but it's also the first. English is not my first language so correct me if I'm wrong and leave ideas. And don't forget to vote, it would mean so much to me.
love you❤️