TWO

I was in the plane to Barcelona. I called my father to ask if he could pick me up because I don't have a driver's license.

The plane landed and I walked towards the exit. I saw my parents and siblings standing by the car.

I ran up to them and gave them all a big hug.

"Hola mama, hola papa. And hola danito and Asia. Oh and dad, can you drop me off at James's house? I will be staying there."

"Of course cariño. Just tell me the address because I forgot."

"Of course it's ******* **."

___________________________________

After my dad dropped me off at James's house I unpacked my stuff and waited for my boyfriend to come home.

While I waited I texted my bestie

I texted Mateo that I wouldn't worry but I can't keep my promise

I texted Mateo that I wouldn't worry but I can't keep my promise. Normally he is way more... Dump on text.

While I thought about it I heard the door open and James came in.

I hided around the corner so he couldn't see me. When he came around the corner I yelled:

"BOO!"

"Jesus Sofía I almost peed my pants. It's great to see you babe." He said while giving me a hug.

"Do you wanna go to a restaurant for dinner?"

"Yes let me just shower and change real quick."

We rode to the restaurant and talked the whole way there.

As we were escorted to our table by the waiter my boyfriend laid his hand on my lower back.

We sat down and I saw an old friend behind my boyfriend and waved. He waved back and gave me a big smile.

The waiter asked me what I wanted for dinner.

"I want the stea-."

"She will have the salad. Thank you."

"I wanted the steak, not a salad. I can order for myself you know."

"Babe I see that you have been putting on weight. So you're gonna eat the salad for dinner ok."

"Ok."

"I love you."

"I love you too." But I didn't mean a word of it.

___________________________________

When we got home I changed into something comfortable and hopped on the couch. Jame walked up to me with a bowl of popcorn.

"Hey babe, can we talk about your action at the restaurant. It really wasn't cool what you did and your words really hit me."

"I'm sorry, I don't know what happened."

"I will forgive you if you promise to never do it again. And if you will get me my favorite flowers tomorrow."

"I promise I will never do it again, and those flowers are yours."

I kissed him, and cuddled up to him.

"Can we watch After?"

"Sure baby."

He putted on the movie and I snuggled into his chest.

I still didn't feel alright but I'm gonna let it slide for now.

___________________________________

When I woke up the next morning I noticed that the bed next to me was empty.

Then I saw a note saying

"I'm at the gym, can you make breakfast. I will be back around 11 a.m. Love you Amore mio x"

It was now 8.50 so that means I still had enough time to go the the store to buy some stuff for breakfast.

I got up and put on grey sweatpants with a white crop top. I putted on some mascara because I never leave the house without mascara. I putted on my Nike's and grabbed my bag with my wallet keys and phone.

I was walking to the store while listening to my own songs to listen if there were some edits needed.

___________________________________

As I was walking to the register to pay for the stuff I remembered I forgot something. I walked back and took a pregnancie test.

When I got home I took the test. I waited for two minutes for the answer.

___________________________________
Sorry it took me so long to post but I had zero inspiration and I am writing two books at the same time and I also just arrived at my vacation in Spain. And I'm going to Camp Nou is one day OMGGG!!!!

Love you all!!!!❤️❤️