Chapter three(Origins pt3)

(The art I made above has nothing to do with the story I just wanted to share my art <3)
(AGAIN I DO NOT OWN MIRACULOUS DON'T SUE ME PLS AND THX)

Wren stared in awe as the blue haired girl started fluttering her eyes open. Her eyes...they were beautiful. The blues clashing together, swirling into a fantasy of love and courage. It was as if she could see her whole world by looking into her eyes.

Still in awe, Wren stuttered out a: "H-hi." Before the string let loose and they both fell and tumbled onto the street below.

The thud of both bodies hitting the ground snapped her out of her daze.

She exclaimed, "ACK- sorry!"
As Wren yelped falling. She rubbed her head gently cracking a joke suddenly. "Nice of you to drop in."
Where did that come from?? Wren thought, knowing she wasn't one to joke often.
(Switching to first person POV)

The ladybug-outfit wearing girl chuckled softly. "Sorry, this is all very...uhm new?" She tested, pulling the string back to her. I glanced down at the string, then asked: "Is that supposed to be your weapon?" Pointing a claw at the yo-yo. She shrugged defeated before saying, "I don't know either." Answering my unspoken question as to why her weapon, of all things, turned out to be a yo-yo.

I held out my hand to be shook, "I'm...err Minou Rouge! Yeah, super cool superhero name." I said that last part mostly to myself. The black spotted girl put her yo-yo back onto her side and reached out to shake my hand. "Nice to meet you, partner. I'm...well I haven't thought of that yet haha." She pulled her hand back and nervously rubbed her neck.
Cute. I thought.

"No worries, so uh my Kwami said that there'd be supervillains to fight, but uh...I'm not seein' any."
I commented, which gained a confused look from the speckled girl. "Yeah actually I'm not sure where to start-" she was cut off in her sentence when I dove on top of her, both of us yelping out.

We both landed tangled together on the sidewalk, and when I turned back to our previous spot in place was a giant boulder that would've been a instant KO if I hadn't seen it last second.

Jumping up we heard a booming voice yell out. "I'M COMING KIM, AND THEN WE'LL SEE WHO THE WUSS IS NOW!" Finally I saw him, a giant rock-like monster came into view. "Well, we asked for a supervillain, we got a supervillain." I half joked. Before she could respond I pulled out my baton and launched myself up into the air. "WAIT! WHERE ARE YOU GOING??" She yelled out, startled. "To save Paris! WOO-YEAH!" I responded, bounding off into the distance.

(End of first person POV).

The two heroine bounded off after the supervillain, one excited and one incredibly nervous. They both landed on top of a sports stadium looking down where the monster stood, and where most students had fled a couple still stood including the so called Kim, and the girl named Alya, Wren remembered from earlier that morning. Alya seemed to be recording excitedly and standing about 30 feet away from the disaster occurring. Wren made up her mind to jump down to the rescue when "Stone-heart" swiped at Kim.

"MOVE!" Minou Rouge yelled out, blocking the stone hand with her baton and sliding down it like a fire pole. She landed in a stance between the monster and the boy, ushering Kim to run away. "You know, you really shouldn't pick on people who are smaller than you." Minou said with a smirk, clearly trying to antagonize the beast to distract from the fleeing Kim.

"Oh yeah? Like yourself?!" Stone-heart yelled out and snatched Minou into his left fist. Stone heart started twirling his arm. "A LITTLE HELP PARTNER?" She yelped out, getting swung in circles.
  Suddenly a familiar yo-yo wrapped around Stone's legs and tightened. "Animal cruelty? How shameful." Wren's partner punned. The stone being fell onto its back out of imbalance, releasing Minou enough for her to jump out of its grasp.

The cat heroine landed next to, the soon named, Ladybug. "Nice one partner." And sent a wink her way. She chuckled in response, "Not too bad yourself, kitten." And a slight blush crossed Minou's cheeks.

Their chat was cut short as Stone-heart stood up again, angrier than before. "I'LL SQUASH YOU LIKE A BUG!" He declared. The girls smirked and started to dash in opposite directions . "Only if you can catch us first!" They teased, angering him all the more. Ladybug shouted out, "NOW WOULD BE A GOOD TIME TO USE OUR POWERS!"
"I CAN'T GET CLOSE ENOUGH TO CATACLYSM HIM!" Minou Rouge shouted back, as they were on opposite sides of the field. Ladybug thought deep as she called out her lucky charm. She received a large plastic bag, and that's when it hit her. She turned and yelled out, "MINOU! GET YOUR CATACLYSM READY." Nodding in response, Wren called out her power.
Ladybug ran at the monster, bag in hand. As he swiped at the girl she jumped onto his fist and ran up his arm. Stone-heart attempted to swat her off, but failing as she skillfully dodged. Finally getting to the top Ladybug slammed the bag on to his head, temporarily blinding him. "NOW MINOU ROUGE!" With that Minou ran at the villain and grazed her cataclysmed hand against his leg, dissolving him to dust. Without a fist to hold it, and purple crumpled piece of paper fell to the ground. "Don't forget to catch the akuma." Minou reminded, as she walked towards the akumatized object. She bent down, picked it up, and ripped it in half, letting the black and white butterfly free. Ladybug swung her yo-yo and caught it, turning it back into a beautiful white butterfly again. "Bye bye little butterfly, MIRACULOUS LADYBUG!"

1120 words<3
————————————<3—————————————
Author's note <3
-because of the commotion caused in first period with Chloé, Marinette, Nino, and Alya, the scene with Ivan and Kim happened later in the day, resulting in the fight happening after school
-Alya, Kim, and the other students were there for after school practice
-let me know if I should make Gabriel still be Hawkmoth and if Adrien should exist, like maybe he just tried to get to school the next day so he didn't get the cat miraculous, BUT should he still be in this story or just erase him completely?
-Thanks for the two people who saved this story, love you and appreciate you <3