1. The Castle And The Beast

It was a big beast... Inn was panting... She ran from the view of her group... It is only acceptable to take the beast somewhere else... It wasn't possible for her to win against this beast alone, and the last option left for her was to lose him in a run... But being this beaten up for this long, and even the years of not being very active have taken a toll on her it is not possible for her to run very fast.. And above all this problem, she was full, her stomach was full of food after a long time.. and when she knew she had an exam today, she still couldn't leave the desire to eat.. also her clothes were really loose for her fit.. her master gave her those clothes.. these were actually the master's own father's old clothes.. when the old man died they asked her to take care of the old ones, either burn or burry them.. but she decided it would be better to keep those for herself.. the dress shirts were pretty good, although they were loose for Inn that it was only comfy and soft...

When Inn was coming to the Lebiola of the north, she didn't know that she actually had to fight a Labiola beast... It is called the worst of luck... What happened to them, the participants it shouldn't have happened.. inn can take care of a beast, she worked with animals for several years now, but still, She was panting heavily... Too much wasted... And the thought of going back home and having a glass of wine came to her... And she felt her feet slowing down... She physically shook her head to shake off the thought of laziness and continued running, until she saw a rock cave in front of her... And the idea was simple and easy... It will not be tough for her to lose a beast here...

Inn started climbing o the cave top.. When the beast saw her, it was too tough for it to climb having this big hairy body is not a blessing in this northern region... The beast entered the cave, trying to find a way to get her as she wanted... And with a loud thud, she rolled the loose rocks from the mountaintop... The rocks started grinding and coming down, the sound was horrendous... It was really ridiculous... Soon hearing the sound of the rocks, the beast came out of the cave, only to be crushed by one of the largest rocks falling from the top...

Inn came down from the mountain and saw the beast was completely crushed under the big rocks, blood spread everywhere, and its face is barely recognizable, mostly it looked like a big fat bull... Wiping her sweat off from her forehead with the back of her hand, she looked at her expensive dress... These clothes are too expensive to be ruined... She rolled her sleeves until they reached her elbow and sat on the neck of the crushed beast... "It would be a tough job to remove the horn", she thought but started the process... The knife in her waistband was enough to remove all three horns from the beast... She removed the horns and wiped the blood off with some fallen Polly leaves around her...

Walking back to the camp was a great job... There can be more beasts around, and they can even attack her... The best thing would be to clean the blood off her clothes and body... It wouldn't help to smell like blood for anyone amidst a thick jungle... The river of Themoty was flowing nearly... And she knew it quite well... she had all the plans figured out if she needed to run from the place, the Themoty River will be the only answer to her desire... she could have left the horns behind, but that would be too much of a waste... This much hard work and if she even can't sell a pair of horns, they are expensive and will bring her a dozen of coins... She can buy, wine with that... And maybe some new clothes... She can wear some new shoes, but these ones are smelling like dead animals... it is only fair when she had to pile up dead animals for a job...

Inn was going to have a dip in the river when she heard a noise of a groan of a beast... She knew it was near, although the sound made it seem like it was really far... She wanted to mind her own business, but this isn't going to work, this is quite the opposite of what she thought she would do, but the desire for some more pairs of freshly removed horns made her do that... She took a left turn and walked toward the origin of the sound... And after walking a few paces, she saw it... A big Lebiola beast lying on the ground, the beast wasn't dead but definitely hurt. There was a wound in its neck, and it was a deep hole that looked like someone had a shovel stuck inside of it... Who could do that...