3. A Lie

it was dawn when inn walked out of the castle to the field.. there were several guards sleeping in the door, nobody noticed her and it was easy for her to get out of the castle.. she prepared and thought about it quite well.. she had her robe with her, to protext her from the shivvering cold and also to hide her identity..

and also inn was in a dress, and that was good enough for anybody to not notice her.. nobody would even guess that it was inn.. inn chose quite an expensive dress from her dresser, which were now full of dresses.. and it would be a lie if inn says that she only wore dress bcz nobody would recognize her, but she was guilty of feeling good dressing up.. she liked to do her hair.. and wearing these elaborate dresses, which were once some noble lady's dresses.. it made her felt good..

inn walked to the way of the market pretendign to be a noble lady.. she felt like a royalty and nobody recognising ehr was also great.. mostly when she walked in the market, people didn't talked to her or looked at her admiringly.. they all knew she was somone they should stay away from.. but it felt like to be perceived as a noble woman...

she stopped in the front of the antique shop.. and taking a deep breath in she enetered the shop... there was a old man, really old, wrinkly and weak sitting in the desk, wiping the glasses with a handkerchief..

inn went and stod in front of him... the old man took a look at her.. although she couldn't clearly see her face, just lower portion below her nose was visible to the man.. the man looked up and down at her for sometime...

"what is the price of the horn of lebiolan beast?" inn spoke as elegantly as she could muster...

"lebiolan beast?? it is expensive... and it couldn't be bought or sold.." the old man spoke as a matter of factly...

"what is the price you would give me?" inn was impatient.. and she wanted to finish the bussiness as soon as possible, and return to the castle before anyone finds her missing..

"do you have horn of lebiolan beast?? how did you get that??" the old man was shocked.. he didn't expected her to have the horn of lebiolan beast.. he may have thought that like any other noble women, she came here to just enquire the price of it..

"you don't need to know.. i have 6 horns.. tell me the price.. " inn snapped.. it was getting out of control.. thhis old man was too much for her to bare in this early hour, without any sleep at night....

"i need to see it first.." inn took out the horns from the pouch which was connected with her robe, and placed those in front of the old man.. she looked at those, and his face turned pale... he looked at inn, and then again at those horns and again at her..

" 600 coins.." he whispered, without even touching it..

"that's it?" inn spoke.. "you told me it was expensive.. and 100 coins per horn is not expensive.."

the old man sighed at her.. "the lebiolan beast is magical, and it's horns have healing properties for the witches.. it was really expensive when witches were present in the world.." the oldman whispered like anybody could hear him at any momet, and he wanted to hide it, and not be caught..

"so what is the use now?" inn asked,..

"people make jewellary out of it.." the old man took a fresh velvet cloth, and held the horns with the cloth and took a closer look at them.. and then he slowely placed them in a wooden box which was red inside.. going to the drawer he took a yellow pouch out, and he gave 2 pouches to inn.. inn knew that it was all the money she is going to get.. but something is better than nothing..

securing the coins inside her robe, and cheking her cover well, inn walked out of the shop...

the entry of the castle was quite easy.. although she didnt think that it would be that easy.. the guards fell for the oldest trope ever, she got inside the castle, by jumping over the fences.. and when the guards saw her and stopped...

"needed some medicine to buy," was her only answer, to which the guards didn't allow her to go outside to buy medicines and told her to get medicine from the potion maker inside the castle.. making a sad and frustrated face inn accpeted their demand.. quite easy.. isn't it..??