New beginnings - chap 1

Haruno was a shy kid growing up, throughout elementary and middle school all his teachers said the same thing.

"He's quite a shy and quiet kid and he doesn't have too many friends."

They didn't understand why he was so quiet as a child, well no one knew but his father as he was the main cause of this quiet and shy behavior of Haruno, he would often if not always hit and or beat Haruno if he did even the slightest thing wrong, and his mom was no help as she was rarely in the house since she would go clubbing and partying.

Luckily Haruno was able to move out of his toxic household and into a small apartment, he changed his first and last name to Giorno Giovanna, and His hair naturally turned a golden blonde color.

Giorno was now in high school as a new transfer student.

C:。ミ

Giorno's Pov :

I was glad that I was finally able to move out of that house, but that didn't worry me as much as I thought it would, my apartment was a bit small but it would work for now until I got a job, I unpacked all of my stuff and started decorating my new house, after a few hours I was done with it, My room was a bit bigger than the rest of the house which worked for me.

I needed to make an outfit for school tomorrow, we could wear what we wanted but nothing that showed too much skin and whatnot, I decided to wear a white shirt and a teal-ish and brown striped sweater over it, some baggy jeans, whatever shoes that I would find later on in the morning, some white headphones and peach colored glasses.

I was super tired from all the unpacking that I had done earlier and it was already around 9 — 10 pm so I decided to call it a night and head to bed since I had to get up early anyway, I grabbed some comfortable clothes and underwear and made my w...

I was super tired from all the unpacking that I had done earlier and it was already around 9 — 10 pm so I decided to call it a night and head to bed since I had to get up early anyway, I grabbed some comfortable clothes and underwear and made my way to my bathroom to shower, Warm showers at night always put my mind at ease, the water hitting my body felt nice and comforting weirdly enough.

Once I got out I put on my underwear and clothes and made my way to my room again, I flopped face-first onto the bed and sighed, I felt nice and clean at last, I felt so tired that I immediately fell asleep.

C:。ミ

I woke up to the sound of my beeping alarm clock, I put my hand on top of it, and it stopped beeping I looked at the time it was 7 a.m., and school started at 9:20 so I had a lot of time, I got up from my bed and headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth, I got my cup from the sink and filled it with the water from the sink, I pulled the cup to my lips and put the liquid in my mouth, moving the water from side to side inside my mouth, after I got bored I spit all the water out and cleaned my mouth with a towel, I cleaned my face and did my skincare.

I walked back to my room and put on the outfit that I made yesterday, I grabbed my backpack and put all the necessary things that I needed inside, I grabbed my phone, apartment, and car keys then made my way out of my apartment, I locked my apartment door and walked to my car it was a white car that had a scratch on the side from my father.

I got inside and turned my car on, I checked the time on my phone, 8:30 I had a bit of time left but I wanted to be on time so I put my phone in my pocket and started driving my way to my new high school, I was not excited nor was I upset by being the " new kid " in the school, most of the kids already knew each other so I probably won't make any new friends but I don't mind, I would rather be alone.

I got to my school's parking lot, so I parked my car and got out of it, the school was indeed huge and I would probably get lost easily, I made my way to the front and saw a group of guys, one of them had black hair, bob haircut, had some golden clips in his hair and was wearing a white shirt, with a black sleeveless sweater, then adding to that he wore black jean pants, he looked to be around 17 or 18 probably his last year of high school.

The other had long light lilac hair, he was wearing a black shirt, pants, and a jacket, and he had on some black boats to go with it, he also wore a belt with the letter " A " on it so I guessed his name started with an A

I didn't get to look at the others since the bell rang meaning that class was starting soon so I quickly made my way to my classroom which was not too far luckily, I got Inside, and everyone was staring at me which was normal for new students, the...

I didn't get to look at the others since the bell rang meaning that class was starting soon so I quickly made my way to my classroom which was not too far luckily, I got Inside, and everyone was staring at me which was normal for new students, the teacher called me up to the front and asked me to introduce myself.

" Buongiorno, My name is Giorno Giovanna but you may call me Giorno or however you like, I hope we can all get along. "

C:。ミ

Love Chart :

Bruno Buccarati : 0%

Abbacchio Leone : 0%

Mista Guido: 0%

Fugo Pannacotta : 0%

Narancia Ghirga : 0%

Friendship Chart :

Bruno Buccarati : 0%

Abbacchio Leone : 0%

Mista Guido: 0%

Fugo Pannacotta : 0%

Narancia Ghirga : 0%

Trust Chart :

Bruno Buccarati : 0%

Abbacchio Leone : 0%

Mista Guido: 0%

Fugo Pannacotta : 0%

Narancia Ghirga : 0%

972 words.