The popular group - chap 2

last chapter :

C:。ミ

" Buongiorno, My name is Giorno Giovanna but you may call me Giorno or however you'd like, I hope we can all get along. "

Giorno's Pov :

I was about to bow but quickly stopped me and just waved at the class, although I have lived in Italy most of my life I was still bowing down as I did back in Japan, I looked around the class still staying where I was, and I noticed that most of the girls were staring at me in a... romantic way which I didn't mind, The teacher finally told me to sit down at the front of the class which I was more than happy to.

My first class was English, which I was quite good at so I just used it to study other subjects while she was teaching, the subject that wasn't my strongest was probably geography but I was still good at it, when class was over I was gonna get up when I was suddenly swarmed with girls, it didn't catch me off guard but I was a bit startled since I could barely get up.

" Oh my god! Giorno your voice is like an angel! " one told me. "you're so handsome! I wish I could have features like you!" then other. " Is you're hair natural? It's so golden and beautiful! " then others joined in, I was getting quite annoyed by this point but I didn't say anything.

" Signorinas, Signorinas I've got to get to class soon— " one of the girls talked over me. " Giorno, there's still time to get to your class! We have a 15-minute break in between classes then after 5 minutes to get to class which is 20 minutes in total! " I got annoyed at this point, I got up from my seat and grabbed my backpack. " Signorinas I would like to get to my classroom as soon as possible, please give me some space. " I did my best to sound sweet so I wouldn't hurt their feelings.

They got the message and made a path for me to be able to leave the classroom, I flashed the girls a smile before I made my way out of the class, There were two boys outside my classroom but I ignored them and walked past them but one of them grabbed my arm and pulled me into a shoulder hug.

" Hey—hey! The new kid is popular now! Most new kids don't get popular on their first day, you're a real ladies' boy hm?" He was one of the boys that I saw in the morning, the other guy bumped hips with mine and turned to look at me.

" Dang! I see why all the girls find Mr. New Kid here so attractive, he has all the standards of the perfect guy! Blonde hair, a cute face, and everything! " the second guy said, they pulled away from me and stood in front of me, letting me have a good view of them.

The first guy who pulled me into a shoulder hug was wearing a white undershirt and had an oversized red and black button-up shirt and some long shorts with crosses on them, he also wore some black sports shoes and paired them with a red hat that covered his hair, he probably had a buzz cut or such as you couldn't see his hair at all.