Special Chapter

On that evening Saphira was flying around in New York in her dragon form just enjoying flying a bit before she landed on top of the building getting a better view.

"Saphira: Never getting tired of this view "

Then she heard someone land next to her and that person or dragon was Jake who is in his dragon form.

"Jake: Hey there beautiful"

"Saphira: Hey Jake! What brought you here on this fine evening"

"Jake: Just enjoying fly until I saw you here, so I decided to stop by"

She nodded at him look at the beautiful view with him but then she looked at him and started to think in her head then there is one song in her head.

"Saphira: ♫ In a perfect world, One we've never known. We where never need to face the world alone. ♫"

Jake looked at her while she was singing before she stand up and took off flying with Jake who started to fly after her.

"Saphira: ♫ They can have the world, We'll create our own. I may not be brave or strong or smart but somewhere in my secret heart. ♫"

She looks at him then twirls around him then started to fly a bit high above the city while Jake flies next to her while they smile at each other.

"Saphira: ♫ I know love will find a way, Anywhere I go I'm home. If you are there beside me, Like dark turning into day how we'll come through. Now that I've found you Love will find a way. ♫"

They Perch on the high building together then Jake a deep breath a bit then looks at Saphira who turns her head towards him.

"Jake: ♫ I was so afraid, Now I realize. Love is never wrong and so it never dies. ♫''

Jake slowly got closer to Saphira who started to blush gently, while started at each other.

"Jake: ♫ There's a perfect world shining in your eyes. ♫"

Jake and Saphira smile gently then took off flying again and did a little twirl together while flying through the city.

"Jake & Saphira: ♫ And if only they could feel it too, The happiness I feel with you, They've know love will find a way. Anywhere we go we're home. ♫"

They Grab each other hands and smile lovely at each other before she took off head starts playfully smirking at him but he shakes his head and chases after her laughing.

"Jake & Saphira: ♫ If we are together , Like dark turning into day some how we'll come through. Now that I've found you love will find a way. ♫''

So they fly down and landed on a roof top together before they look a each other before slowly press there for head together and there dragon tail wrap around each other.

"Jake & Saphira: ♫ I know love will find way. ♫''

they slowly nuzzle there heads together then look up towards the sky only to see that it is now dark and the star along with the full moon appear in the night sky.