Ch. 2

"Are you sure this is a good idea"

"Yes"

"Isn't it better to move on"

"Moving on? Hardly even know her"

Felix sighed and decided to let Minho do whatever he wants in that little brain of his. "If you come back crying I'm punching you" Minho rolled his eyes and put on his shoes.

"Don't I look dazzling, bet Hyunjin's gonna regret leaving me"

"Shut up"

"Bi- Well I'm leaving so you should also leave my house"

"No I'm sleeping here"

"Bro no"

"Bro yes"

"Whatever"

Minho left his house and walked to the place of the event. "I might as well text bunny" He took out his phone and messaged bunny.

Minho_69: are you coming soon

bunny: I'm so sorry, I can't make it today :(

Minho_69: what why not?? :(

bunny: smth came up...I'm sorry

Minho_69: it's alr bunny. we can meet another day

bunny: byee!!!

Minho_69: byee!!!

"I wanna cause mass genocide"

Minho arrived at the place and he bit his lip. "Why is there so much people" Minho walked inside and looked around.

It was filled with a lot of people as the majority of them are men. He searched for the one person who he wanted to make their life miserable.

"I'm gonna find you Hyunjin" Minho giggled to himself silently and continued the search. He grabbed a snack along the way and he found Hyunjin.

"Hehehe" Minho was about to walk up to him until he saw his new boyfriend. He really is pretty and when he saw them look at each other so happily he started feeling a bit emotional.

"What was I thinking" (A/N min is so stupid 🤡) Minho sees them walking away with their hands locked. "Hyunjin..." He wanted to walk to him but he couldn't.

He doesn't wanna cry for him anymore nor does he want his feeling for his ex boyfriend to still stay with him, he wants them to go away.

He started walking to him without even knowing. He tripped on a rock as he was walking and wouldn't even dare look up out of embarrassment.

"Fuck.." Minho was close to letting his tears slip but he forced them to go away. "Excuse me" Minho looked to where the random voice was coming from.

"You dropped your phone" Minho looked at the boy holding his phone. "Oh...sorry" The boy held his hand out for Minho to take. "Let me help you up"

Minho grabbed his hand and the stranger helped him up. "Thank you so much" Minho grabbed his phone and bowed. As he was about to walk away he heard Hyunjin's voice come closer to them.

He turned around and saw Hyunjin staring at them. "Oh my god.." Minho cleared his throat and smirked. "Now he's gonna regret leaving me" Minho snickered as he waited for Hyunjin to say something about him.

"Are you THE han jisung"

"WHAT" Minho said as he looked at the boy next to him and rolled his eyes. "Yea..." Hyunjin got closer to him and giggled. "I'm a huge fan of you" Minho furrowed his eyebrows. 'Fan?'

"Oh.."

"I've been following you ever since you started and I would always comment on everything about you"

Jisung hummed and Minho started getting annoyed. "What about me" Hyunjin and Jisung looked at the side to see Minho fuming.

"Oh you're here" Minho sticked out his tongue from the side of his mouth and looked back at Hyunjin. "Now you just notice me"

"Wait what are you doing with THE han jisung"

"Stop saying the with all caps"

"Answer my question"

"Oh"

Minho looked at Jisung and something very dumb came up in his mind. Minho quietly laughed to himself and grabbed Jisung's hand.

"He's my boyfriend"

"What" - jisung

"WHAT" - hyunjin

🎮

What time is it for you guys?