Dimitri And Sarah

Previously in Little O'Connor...

"I should get to bed..." Sarah says getting up as Carter follows her to the door of her room. "Those tapes...We can watch the rest together starting tomorrow...I never really got to the rest other than the first." Carter looks at her hesitantly. "Are you sure?" She nods at him. "Yeah." She opens her room door before turning to him.

"Thank you so much Carter...for everything you did today." She says slowly getting on her tippy toes and kissing his cheek. Carter closes his eyes at the lingering feeling and smiles a little before going to his room hiding his excitement. 

P.S. This chapter will be long due to it being a history of Sarah and Dimitri's relationship to help the readers better understand Sarah's pain over Dimitri. Don't worry Next chapter will have a little more action and more of the street race world.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning Carter is awoken by the smell of sweet pancakes and fresh coffee. He yawns stretching and taking in the delightful smell closing his eyes. "Wake up pretty boy...I made you breakfast." Sarah says looking at him with a tray in hand. He checks her out biting his lip as she sets the tray down on the bed. She's wearing boy shorts and a crop top. Her hair was still wet from her morning shower. "That is a beautiful sight to see as soon as I wake up." He smirks. Sarah looks at him raising a brow. "What me looking like a homeless gal?" she laughs as he goes to the bathroom to quickly shower and wash his face. 

Sarah puts the box of tapes on the bed hesitantly, staring at them. Carter soon comes out and looks at her as her hand shakes taking the 4th tape out. He grabs her wrist and takes the tape. "We don't have to do this if you don't want to." He looks into her eyes. She shakes her head. "No, I want to." Carter nods heading over to the television to start the tape. Sarah sits on his bed nervously taking a bite of her pancakes. Carter scoots closer to her as he sits down and grabs his plate before playing the video. 

"Day 30." Dimitri's voice comes through as the video starts. "This has to work...I hope it works. Sarah O'Connor has become the one thing on my mind. I think about her day and night." he sighs setting the camera down, facing it toward a little house where Sarah once lived in with the Torettos. He takes out a guitar. "I usually don't do this for anyone. It's more of a private hobby." He says anxiously looking at the camera." He starts to strum the guitar strings and tapping his foot looking towards the house to see if Sarah will come out. he starts to sing a course. "You...you never leave my mind." He starts to sing. 

Carter looks over at Sarah who has a small smile etched on her face as if she's remembering the moment.

Carter's POV

"You make me crazy, about you." Dimitri sings playing a very romantic melody. "I just need you in my arms, next to me...forever." Young Sarah is seen opening the door, shock etched on her face as she walks out towards the lawn still standing a good distance away from Dimitri. There was a pang of jealousy I felt against his amazing voice. "You intoxicate me, the way you look at me, I can't seem to move on from you." Young Sarah smiles a little at the scene in front of her. "I need you to give me a chance. Just one chance...because you never leave my mind." He strums the last few notes looking at Sarah taking a deep breath. 

Sarah takes a few moments before she slowly starts walking up to him. "You wrote it?" Dimitri nods placing his guitar down. "Only for you..." He says nervously as Sarah looks into his eyes. "Who knew the Big bad wolf of street racing wrote romantic songs." She says quietly smiling. Blush is apparent on her face. Dimitri looks at her intently waiting for her answer. Sarah takes a step closer before standing on her tiptoes and kissing his cheek slowly. "It was beautiful. No one has ever done that for me." Dimitri blushes touching his cheek.