𝑩𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒆 𝑭𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔

(Season one episode one part two
Summer House)

That night, the three blended family's sat around the dinner table

That night, the three blended family's sat around the dinner table. Steven was showing Jeremiah something on his phone, laughing.

"Steven, I swear to God, if you look at that phone one more time, I'm putting it in the screen basket." Laurel warned.

"It's just, we want to see your beautiful faces." Susannah added.

"Why would we want to see Steven's face?" Raegan innocently asked, as the said boy gave her a glare.

"Can dinner be a screen-free zone? You know, like the olden days." Susannah said.

Laurel and Janie both laughed at that.

"Come on, Steve." Janie told the boy.

"Steven." Jeremiah said, before snatching his phone and throwing it in the basket.

"Dude, are you kidding me?" Steven exclaimed, his eyes wide in shock.

"Boom! Nailed it." Jeremiah shouted.

Robyn laughed at the boy, smiling softly at him. She loved that he was always goofy.

"Okay, okay, okay, we get it, you've been working out." Steven rolled his eyes, pouting.

"Oh, you're just jealous because Jere has a better body than you." Belly mocked the boy.

Robyn couldn't quite argue with that. The boy definitely had an amazing body.

"Uh, no, actually, it's all about the lean look now. Otherwise, you can't wear tailored suits." Steven said.

Around the table, everyone laughed at him.

Raegan shook her head. "I could never see you in a suit."

"Sure, sure." Jeremiah said.

"Tailored suits." Conrad grinned.

"When are you leaving for training camp, man?" Steven asked the quiet boy, changing the subject so they would stop mocking him.