Chapter 1

Hey everyone. Started a new story. Haven't updated MHA: Kamen Rider Zero-One in a while but I'm working on it! Figured because I just finished up watching Helluva boss I thought this would be a fun little project. Enjoy!

The scene opens up with Blitzo challenging Verosika Mayday to a demon duel. Apparently because Verosika parked in the Blitzo's spot and is staying there for a week. Just outside the building stands a male wearing black jeans, a plain blue shirt and a black leather trench coat. In his hand was a flyer with poorly written handwriting and lots of spelling errors.

Y/N: Guess this is the place, whoever made this really sucks at spelling...

You enter the building and stepped out of the elevator and saw the the I.M.P sign on one door while a double door had VM on it. You see a taller, buff hellhound guarding the VM door. You shrug it off and approach the right door, overhearing what was being said inside.

Blitzo: sorry sweetie, spring break is no place for young vulnerable goth girls! You know the kind of FFFREAKS! Up there who drool all over you!

The four hear the door knock as you peek inside.

Y/N: hey is this I.M.P? I don't know why I would ask that when it says so on the door but the flyer had some really shitty writing so I wanted to make sure just in case.

Blitzo: Not today bozo! We're in the middle of something!

Moxxie: Sir didn't you want to hire more people in case we need to kill multiple targets in different places?

Blitzo: Oh yeah I forgot about that. Have a seat while I come up with the best plan ever to beat that walking cocksucker!

Y/N shrugs his shoulders before walking to the closest chair and sets his backpack down and the flyer. Not knowing that he just sat next to Loona. As you look through your backpack, the hellhound has a small blush on her face while looking at you.

 As you look through your backpack, the hellhound has a small blush on her face while looking at you

Blitzo: Anyways like I said, sorry loonie you're going to have to sit this one out. Can't exactly have humans notice a walking hellhound roaming around in public.