thirteen

soren

for some reason i barely got any sleep last night, well i do know the reason. i was thinking about the date, and now it's two in the afternoon.

and i'm debating if i should even bring my camera to the date. if i do that'd be the cutest shit ever. yeah ima bring it.

when i woke up i got a call from billie. she was checking to see if i was okay. she told me to please eat so i did, only because she said please.

i made banana pancakes, shit was so good man. i sent her a picture of them and she told me that i should make it for her soon. and i just sent the eyes emoji.

my phone pinged and it was a text from billie herself.

wear something comfortable, please.

okay, only because you said please.

😊, thank you.

anytime 😊

i've been out getting my drivers license, and the only reason why i got it now is because i had to convince myself i could do it.

i've always been scared to drive, i thought i'd just crash as soon as i got into the car.

but i got my license and now i'm just holding onto it like a child's hand. anywho i'm on my way back to my apartment, i haven't found anything to wear. this is gonna be hard, how can i be comfortable and still look good for her?

i'll figure that shit out... once i get up these stairs.

im on the highest fucking floor dude, but i made it. i opened my door and it was so cool in here.

i went to my room and placed my license on my dresser. then off to my closet to find something to wear. what if i wore a gray jogging suit... i should, if i can find it.

i tore my whole closet up, and still didn't find it. i'm just gonna wear whatever matches at this point.

--

i heard a knock at the door, i ran to the door and opened it. billie was right there smiling at me. i reached out and grabbed her hat from off her head and wore it.

she frowned and pulled out another hat from behind her back. it was a black hat, the one i was wearing was gray and i wanted to keep wearing it.

i shook my head, making her roll her eyes playfully, "come on." she grabbed my hand pulling me out of my apartment. i made sure to lock up before she did.

"where are we going?" she didn't say anything, she just smiled and licked her lips. they look so damn soft. "you'll see."

i smiled shyly as she held my hand until we got to her car. she opened the door for me, and i got in.

she got into the driver's seat and started driving. she only drove with one hand making her seem so much more attractive.

"you okay over there?" she looked over at me when there was a red light. i nodded and smiled, she smiled then looked back at the road.

we barely talked through the drive, but i really looked at the surroundings while we were driving. we were close to some type of stables.

if we're riding horses i'm gonna seem like a kid who just got their first phone. and before i knew it she stopped and got out, close to the stables. i'm trying not to seem so damn excited.

she opened the door and grabbed my hand, "ready?" she questioned with a bright grin on her face. i nodded, biting back a smile. she closed the door and held onto my hand while walking up to the stables.

she did whatever she had to do to go in there then she dragged me in to see them. my heart melted so damn fast when i saw her facial expression when she saw them.

she was so cute, and the little voice she does with the horses is the cutest shit ever. "do you want to ride one?" i nodded eagerly, she giggled as she led me to where you could ride them.

there was a dude right there to tell us how to be careful and shit, when he wasn't looking billie looked at me with a playful look. she was impatient but it was funny to see how her face changed when she would look back at the guy.

soon after his long, unnecessarily long guide. he let us on, billie got on one first then i got on one. when i tell you i was so damn scared. i thought i was gonna fall at first but when i got the hang of it, it was so fun.

"shit!" billie laughed as the horse i was on went faster than hers. i fixed the helmet i had on and held onto the strap thingy. i wasn't listening to that guy at all.

"how is yours going so fast?" i shrugged and smiled, my smile got bigger when billie got in front of me. "no fair!" she cackled.

so cute.

like twenty minutes later we got off the horses and we had to say goodbye to them. because billie wanted to go to the park, it was fun to ride a horse.

i would do that again honestly.

"do you have your camera?" she asked while squeezing my hand tightly. i nodded, she played with my loc as we walked to the car. she put it under her nose making it look like a mustache.

when we got to the car, she skipped in front of me and opened the door. shes so cute man, she laughed at herself when she forgot to unlock the car.

"my thirsty ass forgot to unlock it." she giggled, i held in my laugh. she unlocked the car and then opened the door for me.

i got in and she closed it, then made her way over to the driver's side. then we drove again, she drove so attractively...

god.