0.1

The instructor's told the participating people to choose another cute succulent for their terrarium's, and the people scattered up from the tables to find the last part of their glass garden. I stood up and immediately walked over to the cacti section, and selected a small but very prickly looking cactus.
"Now just take your plant, and add it into the dirt, and we are done! You are free to add anything else to your terrarium if you'd like, and when you're ready come up to be charged!" One of the instructor's said, smiled a little too much to mean it. I added in my cactus and then joined the line.
You see, the Terrarium Bar is hands down my most favorite place in the world. It's always chill, and filled with happy people who appreciate succulents as much as the average green thumb could. From the time I found out about in December, to the present I've always come here to just admire the terrariums or make one myself.
The plants make me feel at ease, and the people are always so sweet. It's like one big Terrarium family you could say.
"Are you ready to check out?" Mallory giggled, she knew enough that I had made a similar terrarium as the last one, probably already knowing my charge.
"Let me guess, it's going to be $12.75?" I giggled as well and grabbed my wallet, searching for a ten dollar bill along with some change.
"Yes ma'am! You know, since you're always here, have you thought about applying for a job? We could use the staff y'know." The next person in line started to tap their foot impatiently, as I was holding up the line talking to Mal. Sorry lady, but I doubt you've never done the same thing.
"Maybe, I'm just too lazy to try and look nice for work all the time. I'll talk to Carl about it though! It seems fun!" I grabbed my terrarium and started to leave the line before the lady felt like taking hers and breaking it over my head.
Right as I was about to walk out the door and onto the busy sidewalk of downtown, someone ran into me as they came into the door and knocked me back, breaking my terrarium as well.
"What the hell man?!" The boy panicked trying to help me up and away from the shattered glass and cacti. Everyone in the shop was looking at us now, Mallory and children had hands over their mouths at the broken terrarium.
"I am so sorry! Please, let me buy you a new one or something! I didn't see you!" The boy now made eye contact with me, and as cliche as it sounds I realized how cute he was. He had dark curly-ish hair that looked like it was supposed to be styled up in a quiff, and his eyes were so green I felt like I was drowning in the sea.
"Yeah, you didn't see me through a door made out of glass! It's a door sized window and you didn't see me!"
"Well, you're short, I didn't see you! Please let me just buy you a new one?" By now he had already dragged me towards pre-made terrariums and some employees were sweeping up the mess, shooting me apologetic looks.
"I already have enough at home, it's fine. Just forget about it."
"At least let me buy you a coffee, or take you out to lunch?" He clasped his hands together and pleaded.
"Coffee is fine. But if you're going to buy me a coffee to make up for this, I at least want to know your name." I started walking out of the Terrarium Bar, already knowing he'd follow me as I started towards the coffee shop a couple blocks away.
"Liam. And you?" His hands were shoved into his hoodie pockets and he walked slowly since I have short legs, being the reason "he didn't see me".
"Ava."

hey so this is my first story in a looooOoOoOng time, it's not gonna be the best but it'd be cool if you could add it to your library and vote (:
ps, the Terrarium Bar is an actual place in my city that just gave me inspiration to write this, it's so cool