Chapter 1

Isabel's POV
~~~~~~~~~
"Bye Dad!" I said embracing him one last time.
"Make sure your step- brother looks after you here at university!" He calls after me as I start to walk toward the place I would call home for the next few years.
"Don't worry Dad I'll make sure he treats me right!" I call back brushing a strand of my ombré hair out of my face. My dad has always been protective of me, especially since I got depression and anxiety. But that's a story for another day."See you at Christmas!" I say blowing a kiss.

Once I got near the building I was approached by an oddly cheerful girl with a fake smile plastered across her face. "Hi! Welcome to Barden University! What dorm?!" She said chirpily. I replied with my dorm name and zoned off as she past me a 'rape' whistle. Jeez I can tell what sort of place this will be like.

A few minutes later I found myself knocking on my soon-to-be room door.
A brown haired girl came scurrying out, bags in hand.
"Umm hello? Jess right? I'm Isabel Rose." I say extending a hand and giving her a warm smile. She just looked at my hand and then reminded me she was holding her bags.
"Can't you see I am leaving?" She states impatiently before continuing to leave.
Charming. Well I guess I have the whole room to myself then!

After unpacking I walk out the activities afternoon; a sea of heads Bob around, chatting and laughing. I felt a bit panick-stricken, I only knew my step- brother here and I was bad at making friends... Or I was just too nervous to after the last time I placed trust in a person.

After 5 minutes of strolling around, keeping my head down, I bumped into someone.
"Shit sorry!" I exclaim as I look up.
"UNI!!!!?" my step brother stood before me.
"Izzy!" He says scooping me up into a hug as he spun me round.
"When did you start here? First day? Make any new friends?" He rushes, not giving me time to answer.
"Uhh not yet exactly. Can I hang out with you guys until I do?" I say only answering his last inquiry.
Uni introduced me to a few of his friends, they were part of the Treblemakers who were his aCapella group I think? I hope their voices were as good as their looks coz, damn, they were all hot af.

"I'm Bumper" a cabbage patch looking kid tells me with a wink. "Hey you got something there on your lip." he continues before he starts kissing me. eww he literally was trying to suck my face off. I yank away before he has the chance to do anything else- I look at him shocked before bitch slapping his face. "DAAAAAAAMN" the boys practically choke whilst attempting to hide their laughter.

A few more boys greet me before a dark haired boy with glasses greets me, he was fairly cute. "Sup baby I'm Donald" he starts leaning in and trying the same move that the Bumper kid pulled. I lean in to tease him before I stop him by pushing his chest away. "Damn you boys are thirsty!" I chuckle. "Only for you babe!" I hear Bumper and Donald call back.
God these boys.

"Right guys no more kissing my step sister. it's disgusting to watch." mumbles Uni. 'Wow so now you interject? Great step brother you are!' I was tempted to say but I stayed quiet.
The last boy in the line took a step forward- he was gorgeous. He had brown roots which faded to blonde, ( a bit like mine really), and these stunning vivid blue eyes which reminded me of my mother's. "Nice to meet you Iz" he greeted charmingly. "I'm Greg" he tell me, kissing my hand. He took a step back and winked.

------------------
A/N : So that's the end of the first chapter! Apologies if this chapter is too long or short- I have no idea yet;I wrote this over two days, This is really bad quality but yeah 😁😂 Sorry Greg only just turned up also 😂😂
~~~~~
So I woke up this morning and got the best surprise- Greg replied to me 5 times and said he loved me 😏😉💕

I hope you enjoy! Comment your thoughts :)
~ Lucy ☺️