Chapter 5

Izzy's POV
I had just told Greg all of my deepest secrets which only a handful of people know, I told him about: John (A/N I'm going to leave you to decide what happened with John because I want you guys to have different interpretations of the book :)), about cutting myself, all of the different suicide attempts I had tried and all about my darkest times- I sat there on the couch looking into his eyes as I waited for a response.
I felt his muscular arms wrap around me as he brought his lips to my ear "I promise you Isabel that I will NEVER let it get that bad again. Forget your past problems- you have me now".
I slowly pulled away from his warm embrace and looked deep into his eyes- I soon found I was slowly leaning in as he was doing the same. My eyes fluttered shut  as our lips slowly melted into a gentle but passionate kiss which felt like lasted forever but in fact lasted around 10 seconds.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Greg took me back to bed and told me I shouldn't go to classes tomorrow as I was too emotionally exhausted. He gave me a peck on the lips and started making his way to the door;
"Greg..?" I piped up, "Will you stay with me..? You make me feel safe."
"Of course." He climbed under the covers with me and cuddled me from behind, resting his chin on my shoulder (A/N lol spooning).
I intertwined our fingers which rested on my stomach as that's where Greg's hand fell- soon enough I started to feel my eyelids droop.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Greg's POV
I  woke up pretty late and decided to bunk off class today to make sure Izzy was okay- I didn't want any repeats of what she had told me. Thinking of Izzy, I noticed the empty space in bed next to me- I immediately jumped out of bed to try and find her.
It wasn't long before I found Isabel making two cups of tea and humming cheerfully to herself. She was like a new person.
I snuck up behind her and wrapped my arms around her small waist "Guess who!" I smirked as I placed my chin on the top of her head. "Oh I don't know- The Queen of England?" She joked whilst turning to kiss the side of my neck by my Adam's Apple. "Where are the others?" I questioned as Isabel stirred the tea, "They all left."- that's the reply I wanted to hear: "Perfect.." I said to myself almost silently. Iz spun round as my hand trapped her against the counter- "Let me gooooo!" She squealed as I started to kiss up her neck and across her jaw until our lips met for a few seconds. She pushed my chest to stop me pinning her against the table and passed me my cup of tea. I knocked it back for a few seconds whilst walking to the side of the counter.

Isabel's POV
There were a few awkward seconds as I looked over at Greg and stared at his six pack whilst he drank his tea. I guess he must've noticed as he raised an eyebrow: "Like what you see?".
I could tell I was blushing as my cheeks radiated a deep scarlet- I quietly nodded.

Greg chuckled and strolled towards me, taking my face in his hand and kissing me deeply. We pulled away for air for a few seconds before he started leaning in again; "Greg wait..." I whispered which made him stop in his tracks, "What are we?".
"I really like you... I'd like to be your boyfriend if you'd let me.." He stated.
"I'd like that.. You're different from the others Greg, there's something about you. When I'm with you..." The taste of his lips cut me off.
A/N: Waheyyyyyy so stuff is starting to happen between them because I was getting bored. Sorry if you're finding its moving too fast.