HAHAHA JK

Annabeth

I was singing happy birthday to Percy, my fiance.

"Happy birthday, Hap-" I saw my body tumble to the ground. I was not physically there though... What? I wondered. "MOM? ANNABETH?" Percy yelled, "Um, Percy?" He didn't respond, but instead checked my pulse. He looked relieved, so that probably meant that I was alive. "PERCY!" I called at the top of my lungs. No use, then I heard a deep, crackly voice. "Keep trying, daughter of Athena." It said with amusement. "Who are you, what have you done!?" "I am Ecstasy, the goddess of deep trances, insanity, and through hypnosis . Queen of Eidolons! I am the host of your body at the moment, and it will stay like that, till your fiance does something quite ... pleasing." The way she said "pleasing" gave me chills, but it also made me want to agree with her. The way she said it made me think what Percy would do would be one big present just for him. What was he talking about? What was he going to make Percy do? I wanted to sass him on Percy's behalf... What would he say? "So like, the evil version of Hypnos?" He growled, and muttered about how people always compare them. Percy got up, looking around, his eyes set on a cellphone. I could hear him calling our friends. "Hey guys, um could you come to my place. Its-its Annabeth and my mom. Yes, Wait no, I don't want explosive fireworks in my apartment, Leo. No, Piper, Paul isn't home, he went out for a vacation with some friends. Okay, yup, NO, NOT AT ALL. Be here soon please." He hung up, worriedly frowning at our bodies. "Some birthday..." he muttered. I wanted to hug him, yet it didn't seem possible. The rest of the day went by in a blur, all of our friends tried to make something happen. Frank turned into animals and made loud sounds, and Piper even tried charmspeaking us to wake up. "Hmm your friend is quite powerful there with her voice. Alas, I have willed your ears to not listen." I sighed, almost with appreciation. Everyone tried, but Percy tried hardest of all, looking through our blood, checking our heart rate again, and again, swishing water over us, it was no use. He told everyone to go home, and when he was alone, he sobbed for a while. Around sunset, he put me, and Sally, in the bed, then ate some dinner. Once he was lying down in his own bed, I drifted toward him, knowing he would not notice me. The next morning I saw him get up, and grab a notebook. Oh No. He was... Planning to take vengeance, kill the gods! He blamed them! Not the evil whats-her-name. "Percy, no!" I cried. "Percy, yes!" I wanted to repeat that. "This was your plan?" I sighed, and watched Percy make his way to Mount Olympus.

Perseus no wait Percy

Percy had won the chariot race, and Annabeth gave him a kiss. Then it changed to Annabeth saying she wouldn't join the hunters, and the love, and relief I had felt. Myself telling her that he would love to have a family together in New Rome, and her smiling. Much earlier, the kiss before Percy went to an exploding mountain. Annabeth judo-flipping him when she landed at New rome. Their under-water kiss at Camp Half Blood. Him telling her that as long as they were together they would be fine in Tartarus. His mother Sally, baking him blue food. He already missed the warm, gooey blue cookies. Sally had gone through so many hardships for Percy. He and Annabeth's strange, yet unique dates. Then it ended. Deep breaths, it was okay. I took a glance around the room, same as ever. If the gods had not known he had blackout, they did now. Then a voice, in his head. It was soft, warm, and relaxing. It said "How bout you make them confess their worst weaknesses." Hmm I thought, this is a great idea. "Okay, you all will tell me your worst weaknesses, or move to the back with Zeus, and Hera." They looked uneasy. "I can tell if you lie, do it twice and pain is your new friend." I pointed at Poseidon, "You first." "I-I am moody, and unpredictable, and I hold grudges." What do I not know, I thought. I looked at Athena, "I fear spiders, and... being defeated." Aphrodite: "Vanity, ugliness, and people more beautiful than me." They all kept going, until I wondered why I had listened to that voice in my head. I already knew their weaknesses, so what was the point of this?