#9: The Fire

This chapters takes part a day after my last 2 chapters..

Moon was in his weakest state..Eclipse thought this was the perfect time to lay out his plan, He went over to Moons room, disabling all security protocols, and went back outside, He took out the star, Lunar had woken up to the noise, and went outside, It took him some time to get to know his surroundings, when he did, he found himself right in front of Eclipse

"E-Eclipse?!" The nanobot yelled, already scared for his life, "Hello Lunar." Eclipse chuckled, and went past him, Lunar was frozen in place..Meanwhile, Blood Moon was setting up TNT's around the daycare, When he came across Ves. *Hello Brother!!!" Blood Moon waved, Which Ves replied to "What do you want?!" Ves spoke, "Oh nothing, Just laying out some TNT's for the daycare to explode" Blood Moon replied. "Why don't you join me?"
"We'd make a great team" Ves tryed running off, But Blood Moon tripped him, and placed a mind controller in his chip,

Lunar on the other hand, was left alive, He rushed out of the daycare and to where Monty and Sun were, "Monty!!! Sun!!!!" Lunar yelled, a"What is it Lunar?" Sun said politely.. the "Eclipse, he..He's at the daycare" Sun and Monu followed Lunar back in, Moon was awake by now, Eclipse didn't know he had already recovered.

He rushed over to his office, and finished up the star, Hoping to get some what off energy out of it, Sun reached Moons office and asked him what had happened, Moon replied "Eclipse showed up and he's planning to blow up the daycare, Do me a favour and get KC" Sun nodded, and went outside, only to get captured by Eclipse, "MMMMMMMM!!"  Eclipse had covered his mouth, taking out his voice box, He pulled out one of the copies of the drainer, And used it on Sun, leaving him Powerless. Monty on the other hand..Well he took Lunar and Earth and went to space.. Typical him ._. .  Sun tried getting on his feet, but at this point he couldn't even breathe, He was out of the daycare. . . . . . . . . .

Sun managed to send KC a signal to come over through his computer chip before shutting down...

Moon on the other hand was rushing through the star, and finally after months of work, almost death, he had gotten the star! Moon took a cross bag and placed the copy of the star in it and rushed out, Fear arose from him when he saw Sun on the floor, lifeless. He rushed over to him and picked him up, checked his systems and realised he had no power, hopelessly Moon looked around, Looking for anything to get him to power on, When he was tackled by thr Blood twins.

"WHAT THE HECK VES???" Moon screamed as Ves left a scratch on his face plate, Ves tried to control himself but he couldn't, out of desperation he pushed himself back, falling on his twin, "Get up and kill him!" BloodMoon ranted, Ves pulled out his twins wires and fell to the floor, screeching his head, Moon got to him and took the controller chip out of him, Ves quickly turned to normal, and looked at the  corps of his twin, Considering his nightmare the night before, he couldn't help cry, Moon hugged him and told him to stay hidden, but he rejected that statement and said he wanted to help him, and get revenge on that psychopath Eclipse. Moon appreciated him and took the star out, Handing it out to Ves, and told him to wait for KC to arrive, called the gator and asked him to take Sun and BloodMoon to his space station..The gator quickly came and took the 2 away, leaving just Ves and Moon in, Ves remembered the TNT's and before he could tell Moon, the timer went out, and everything exploded, luckily They were left alive, Because Kill code had somehow managed to stop one of the Tnt's near them,

Ves handed out the star to KC. But now they had a problem, The daycare was in ashes, burning to rust. Since (from the previous chapter) Half of Ves's energy was gon, his system quickly began overheating, KC said he could do the rest by himself and left, telling Moon to take care of the little Ves, Moon wrapped him arms around the burning anamatronic enduring the heat, Ves was malfunctioning at this point, Moon began over heating as well, The gator was long gone by now, Moon took Ves"s hand and rushed outside, hoping to make it out alive, Ves noticed a wall falling off at Moon, "MOON WATCH OUT!" Ves screamed and pushed himself Infront of Moon, making him fall ahead, and the wall fall on Ves "VES" the night animatronic yelled, and managed to pull out the corpse, he made it outside with Ves left him out in a safe place before rushing back in to help KC. Coughing from the smoke, he saw the beam of the star, and rushed towards it, He tripped Eclipse down, and snatched the star from him, getting his right arm cut off, KC and Moon used both of the stars of Eclipse, finally burning out the animatronic, and clearing out the fire with the help of the star. Everything was fine now, the gator arrived on time with the others, he had managed to revive Sun and BloodMoon, "MOON!" the bright bot yelled and rushed towards him pulling him into a hug, the night animatronic began tearing up, which he usually never did, (Moons arm was cut off/scratched, not fallen off) Lunar and the Monty kicked and beated up the corpse of Eclipse, laughing and calling him names, Moon and Sun laughed it of and joined them, KC tho was wiser he went up to BloodMoon, And asked him why did he join Eclipse? BloodMoon had no answer and just looked down, "You should go check on your brother" KC said, and in a higher voice "Moon and Monty will surely be able to repair him? Right" Moon nodded from a a far, and went up to Ves's corpse, And looks at the Damage, They took the corpse and repaired it using The star again, Ves woke up, Without hesitance, BloodMoon went up and pulled Ves into a never ending hug, Moon and Monty left them be, Ves took a moment to get to know his surroundings. "Im sorry." BloodMoon said tearing up Ves forgave him almost immediately, Ves hugged back his brother, and began crying as well, BloodMoon missed his brother, He was just to scared that Eclipse would do something to him, he couldn't, He explained it all to Ves. Saying how brave he was today, Ves appreciated the compliments, and hugged his brother again.

Later on The daycare repaired itself by the star, That night Moon decided to leave the star. And repaired himself manually, KC and Monty left, Earth was away for a while. That night Ves was asleep early because he needed to recover, BloodMoon just stated awake sitting beside the bed his head on his knees, curling into a ball, He still didn't forgive himself for everything he had done,
"Your still awake" Ves spoke getting up and beside his brother, resting his head on his shoulder, "Yeah." Blood replied. Ves took Blood's hand. "You don't forgive yourself do you??" Ves said, lowering his voice, BloodMoon didn't have an answer to that, "Well if I forgave you, and I'm your twin, so basically you. You  should forgive yourself as well" Ves spoke, making Blood laugh, Blood Moon was mostly the mature one, he'd rarely laugh happily.

Ves wrapped his hands around his brother, laid his head on his shoulder and powered off, BloodMoon felt hesitant at first, but powered off a few moments afterwards..

Sun was camping Moons bed, to tease him, And Moon was standing Infront of him, extremely annoyed, Moon was getting tired now, Sun noticed and pulled him onto the bed, giggling as he played with his bells, Moon layed his head on Suns shoulders, hugged him to sleep, Sun also fell asleep eventually, powering off..

________________.

YOOO 1381 WORDS OMGG FINALLY FINISHIED THIS!!