𖦹An inky mess𖦹

You slowly blinked your eyes open.
You heard someone knocking on your window.
You sat up slightly to see who it was.
It was the ink demon.
He looked...beat up..

"Huh?" You said as you got up fully.
You walked over to your window slowly.
He gestured for you to open your window and that's exactly what you did.
After you opened the window, you realized it was raining.
(Yes...it rains in the studio...it rains ink)
"What are you doing here at..." you paused to look over at the clock,
"...1:25 in the morning??!!" You whispered so you wouldn't wake up Allison or Tom.

"I ran into your friends...they were stronger than expected.." he said, soaking wet.
His hair flat on his head, breathing heavily.
(That's hot...I MEAN WHAAAT??)

"Wait...what is Allison and Tom doing outside at 1:00 am??" You asked, not expecting the best answer because why would he know?

"Why would I know?" He asked, shaking his head.

I knew it.

You opened the window more to help him inside, but then you had one more question so you quickly closed it halfway again.

"Did you hurt them?" You asked.

"No, but they most certainly hurt me"
He said, lifting up his shirt to reveal a large cut across his chest all the way down to his stomach and multiple smaller cuts and scratches with that.

You gasped and opened the window all the way to help him in.
His pulled his shirt back down as you grabbed onto both of his arms and started pulling him up while he climbed in.

He almost collapsed onto the floor as you pulled him in.
"Oh! Sorry.." you apologized.

"It's alright..." he said.
There was ink everywhere.

I'm guessing that he bleeds ink...?

you helped him over to the wall next to the window to sit down.

"I-I'm going to get the first-aid kit," you said, turning away slightly.
"I'll be right back!"

You ran off to find the first-aid.
You opened a higher cabinet in the kitchen and pulled out the first-aid.

You rushed back into your room.

The ink demons head snapped back up from looking down as he saw you burst into the room.

Now that you knew Tom and Allison weren't home, you didn't care how loud you were.

You sat on your knees as you pulled out a few things from the Kit.
You got up again to grab a cup of water because you forgot to and came back in the room, sitting on your knees next to him again.

He took his shirt off, and you rinsed his cut with some water and dried it off with a paper towel.
You grabbed a bandage roll from the Kit and had him lift his torso up to wrap the bandage around easier.
His arms holding up his body as he winced at you rolling the bandage over the cut.

You finally finished bandaging him the best you could do, and he laid down on his back, as he sighed from the pain of having to hold himself up like that for a while.
He closed his eyes
(he's just resting his eyes guys)

Some ink was still visible through the bandage, but you thought it would be fine for now.
"Are you feeling any better?" You asked him.

He opened his eyes again and looked at you.
(You obviously can't see his eyes because his hair literally hides it but whatever 💀)
He smiles and opens his mouth to speak, but before he could even start his sentence, Allison walks past your room.
She stops and comes back to you room, and looks inside.

Her jaw dropped and she gasped.
"Y/N WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

You stare at her blankly and so does the ink demon.
You can see Tom behind her, as surprised as she is.

"I-I was just helping him.." you said, pointing to his stomach, which was bandaged.

"But..but he's dangerous, Y/N!
We told you that!" Allison said, stepping into your room.

"He really isn't! He's just misunderstood.." you said.
You always seemed to find the good in things....
Or...people...

"I can't believe you...." Allison said, a little bit angry.
She walked out of your room, headed for her room.

Tom stayed behind.
"C'mon Tom!
Leave them alone..." Allison called.

Tom snapped back to reality and closed the door for you.
You could see him walking away from under the door.

You looked back over to the ink demon who was just as confused as you were.

"Well...I'm not sure you wanna go home right now... it's raining pretty hard" you said, looking through the window then back down to him.
"And I don't think your in the right condition to be walking that far.." you said, pointing to his bandages.

He chuckled softly, aware that if he laughed too hard it may be painful.

"How about you stay over?
I'll make a bed for you down here, or you can sleep up on my bed..?" You said, pointing behind you with your thumb to the bed.

"You can just make a bed down here for me..." he said, smiling.

You got up and grabbed a pillow from your bed and a blanket.

You placed them down, spreading the blanket out and lifting his head to put the pillow behind it.

You gave him the blanket and he got comfortable.

You got up and grabbed a sponge to clean up some of the ink that was on the floor.

After cleaning that up, you laid down on your bed and noticed he was asleep.
You closed your eyes and fell asleep as well.

————————————————————

((Word count: 963 words))