Chapter 1 Morning

Hey guys so this is my first fanfic that I'm doing but I'm gonna try my best to make it good👌🏼 and if there is any question or mistakes please do comment. If you like the story so far and want me to continue message me or comment, thanks guys🐼
Also NO WARNINGS will be posted on any of the chapters because I find it more surprising.

------------------------^_^--------------------

👑Louis P.O.V👑

"Baby lou it's time to get up!" I heard mom yell

I got up out of bed knowing better than to have her repeat her self. Since today is my first day at a new school I went to my closet and got some decent clothes to wear. After having a battle with what to wear I finally came to an agreement on some clothes , then I laid them spread out on my messy bed, then I headed towards my shower that is connected to my room. I first took off my pale purple oversized sweater along with my white lace thong, that had a cute flower on the sides. I let my clothes fall to the floor in a pile and left the room so I can see if the water was at room temperature then I got in and washed my hair with my vanilla scented shampoo and conditioner, then I washed my body with my also vanilla scented body soap.

After my shower I stepped out as the cold air hit my body I shivered and grabbed my hot pink robe from P!nk and walked out to my bedroom to get dressed.

When I was done putting my clothes on I went to makeup area and started to put some mascara on not too much but just enough and then a pink Mac lipstick that was close to my lip color. I fixed my fringe to the side and then checked my self over. When I seemed satisfied with how I looked , I grabbed my phone and backpack then ran down stairs for breakfast.

"Hey mummy" I said while going to kiss her on the cheek then peering over to see what she was making. "Hello! Oh you look stunning baby boy!" my mum gushed and then stopped when she saw how red my cheeks started to get.

"I made some breakfast, its bacon and egg" I look down at my phone to see if I have time to eat but notice that I only have 10 minutes..
"Sorry mum gotta go, but love you!" I scramble off to the front door and get in my car then start the engine and take off.

As I pull into my new school I see it packed with a lot of teenagers and they don't look nice, but I probably should not judge
I breath in a couple of times before stepping out of my car and walking to the school front doors with my head down. For some reason I look up and meet with the most beautiful mint green eyes ever, I quickly looked down blushing because I noticed he started to smirk.

Something told me that wasn't the last I will see of those beautiful mint green eyes. With that I walked straight to the double doors to my new school.

-------------------------^_^---------------------

So what do you guys think!? Do y'all want me to continue or nah?😭
I hope it was good😭
Also I love y'all
And if I continue I'll be posting chapters 2 times a week or more depending on you guys💖
Bye my minions😈😙