#10: Thoughts

/e wave

_________________

Sun cuddled into a corner, as Eclipse kept taunting his, making him mentally go insane...He tried to control his breathing, but couldn't help it, His battery was on life support. . . . He couldn't do anything, Just listen..

"Sun" Moon called out, coming in to his brothers room. Sun got up, his head on his knees. "What is it?" He questioned, "It looks like a car ran over you, what happend?" The night animatronic replied, coming near and kneeling Infront of his brother and lifting his head up. Moon noticed the tears in Sun's eyes, and how he was looking pale, lifeless.. "Sunny what happend?" Moon said, now getting concerned..Sun didn't reply, Moon took his wrist, and looked for his battery number, "11 percent?, Brother did you charge last night?" Sun mummered just loud enough for moon to hear "no.." "Why?!" Moon said angrily, his eyes flashing a bright red colour , making sun flinch. Before Sun could reply, Eclipse started putting thoughts in his head again.

"M-Moon, I-" He gave up, He couldn't hold the tears back for much longer...He covered his eyes trying not to let Moon see him crying..But of course Moon saw him, Moon took his hands and placed them down. "Is it Eclipse again?!" Moon spoke, now in a more worried tone..

Moon pulled Sun into an unexpected hug, and didn't let go for a minute or two. Sun hugged him back, moon patted his head, Even tough Sun was older, He still needed his brothers attention sometimes, Moon still not letting go of the hug, from one hand plugged him in to the charging port. Sun began charging, "If Eclipse can see this than.." Moon flipped him off, And Eclipse in Sun's mind, told Sun to tell his brother to fuc* off! Sun giggled..