first encounter♡

~~~

Jane woke up to the sound of train tracks and gravel. She had just graduated from ghoul school and soon after, left her abusive/midget father's household

Rubbing her eyes. She slowly awoke, sighing before looking out the window to her right

Jane: this is all I've ever wanted....a place of my own...so why do I feel so anxious?
She said to herself quietly.

Getting up from her seat, she walked down the aisle to a bathroom at the end of the train, in hopes that a splash of water to the face would relieve her stress.

Her outfit:

Looking at the mirror she noticed

Looking at the mirror she noticed...a shadow of some sort

Jane: what the....hello?? Is someone else in here? She said softly.

Ryuk: hello mortal

Jane turned around suddenly only to be face to face with the devil itself.

Ryuk: I'm ryu-

Jane: AHHHHHHHH SOMEONE HE-

ryuk covered her mouth and raised an eyebrow

Ryuk: why do they always scream *he said looking her up and down* interesting....ur not like the others...u have no book.

Jane: what. Is. Going. On. *said Jane after ryuk slowly removed his hand from her mouth*

Ryuk: I'm not sure...u see. Usually the book brings me here...but it's seems as if there is none....how did u summon me? *he said suspiciously*

Jane: BOY WHAT THE HELL ARE U TALKING ABOUT? WHAT IS GOING ON?

Suddenly the train stopped and Jane was at her destination. She quickly moved past ryuk and grabbed her stuff in a rush. Ryuk followed silently as she had a public panic attack

Jane: this isn't real...this can't be...I just havnt gotten enough sleep.

Ryuk: they always say that at first *ryuk said smugly*

Jane got off the train and sprinted to a nearby bench. She sat down trying to calm herself, not knowing how to react to the beast she was seeing.

Jane: listen. Ur gonna tell me who u are and what u want with me. and if u say one more vague comment I'll shoot myself.

Ryuk: what makes u think I wanna be here? The book lead me here

Jane: what book? *she said raising an eyebrow*

Ryuk: the death note. Whoever writes in it, summons me to earth. When u write a person's name, think of their face, and manner of death all at once, u kill them.

Jane had heard of such myths before, The devils book and the demons that come with it. But she never once thought it was real.

Jane: this is fucking crazy. I'm going crazy *she said pacing back and forth*

Ryuk: can we skip this part and figure out WHY I'm here when there's no book in sight.

Jane: IDK....ok...ok *she said taking deep breaths*. I'm just going to go to my apartment, sleep, and pretend this isint happening.

Ryuk: good luck with that. The longer u ignore me, the longer I stay. At least until we find out why I'm here....

Jane grabbed her things and marched across the street

Ryuk: wait up suga!

~~~