THE BIG SHLONG.COM

~~~

Jane got to her apartment and faced ryuk. That's when she noticed a small grin apear on his face......

Jane: ryuk? What's going on *she said timidly*

Ryuk: u really think I just suddenly appeared here😈 silly girl. I've come here to seduce u my precious

Jane: 😐

Ryuk took off the small cloth covering his 15 inch Salonga.

Ryuk: like what u see? *he said whipping Jane in the face with it*

Suddenly Jane grinned and began tearing her skin off the reveal that she was actually.....sam smith.

Sam: I knew ud find me. One way or another ryukie bear

*ryuk and Sam were like romeo and juliet. They fell in love with eachother after Sam rubbed his cooter lips on the death note one evening. But the human and monster race separated them, scared of they're love and its power*

Sam: now come here and put that python in mama's Cinnabon

*and that's just what ryuk did. He grabbed Sam's cheeks and motterboated them before ripping his cheeks of completely, revealing Sam's Skelton booty*

Sam: MAMA DONT KNOW DADDIES GETTING HOT *Sam smith moaned*

Ryuk: AT THE BODY SHOP *screamed ryuk as he roughly f'd Sam in the cooter hole*

Both of them: DOING SOMETHING UNHOLY! *they screamed in unison as they climaxed as one*

ryuk: ROUND TWO😈 *said ryuk as he 69'd Sam smith and ate his feet off completely, leaving only bone*

Sam: I KNOW IM NOT THE ONLYYYY ONEEEE! *Sam vocalized as he CAME for the 2nd time*

Ruk and Sam layed side by side before falling asleep ine eachothers embrace, excited for the future they might have ahead of them....or so they think😈

~~~