Reaper76 | Beautiful

Dust caked the neglected walls of the abandoned warehouse. It was dark and damp, only the moonlight that seeped in through the torn roof lighting the floor. Graffiti, spider webs, shattered glass, pried open crates and litter was all that was left in the mess of what was once a building in use. Perfect place for a hide out.

Each step Soldier76 took a crunch could be heard beneath him, crushing whatever trash was in his path. He'd received a tip prior to entering this place. A hooded man had been spotted around this site, hauling supplies and what not. Perfect place for a hide out. He thought. Perfect place for the 'Reaper'.

"You couldn't have chosen somewhere more... clean, could you?..." Soldier whispered under his breath, nudging what looked to be a mummified pigeon away from him with his foot and into the heaps of rubbish. It was stupid of him to say that, he knew why he'd choose a place like this. A dirty, inhabitable rat infested wreckage of a warehouse is a better hiding place than some old house teens like to hang out in. He'd always been the smarter soldier out of the two of them.

He trood on, each step carefully calculated as to not fall over, clutching his rifle in high alert. Soldier had ventured deep inside the dump, and had found himself standing in front of what looked to be a long dark hallway. He stood hesitantly; weighing up his options as he felt a chill tip toe along his spine. He's not afraid of the dark, let alone an abandoned hallway in an abandoned warehouse. No. He's afraid of what could be awaiting him at the end. He's afraid of who he could encounter.

He's afraid of him.
What he's become.

Jack rubbed the hair on the back of his head, soothing his weary nerves, and let out a nasaly sigh. He began making his way through the haunting corridor, with an empty feeling in his stomach, "God I hate you Reyes...".

A growl, "Feelings mutual, Morrison".

Fuck.

Soldier76 snapped back to find a shotgun pointed to his face, the man he once grew to love and knew all too well wielding it. Soldier eased his grip on the rifle in an attempt to keep the tension from worsening. Reaper tilted his head to one side, as if to mock the circumstances Soldier76 had found himself in and to highlight his own upper hand in the situation.

All Soldier could do was think he looked incredibly owl like.

"Any last words, commander?.." He shoved the gun further into Soldier's face, his voice was raspy and dry, his throat crackling with each word and breath he took. That couldn't be painless.

"I don't answer to that anymore" he glared from beneath his visor.

"I'll call you what I want"

Reaper squeezed the trigger.
A hesitant intent to kill.

Soldier lunged forward as Reaper made his shot. Missing. Both guns fell to the floor, as the two of them hit the cold concrete with a thud, earning a pained groan to escape Reaper's lips as Soldier pushed him further into the dirty ground.

Reaper thrashed violently as Soldier tried his best to restrain him, firmly holding Reapers forearms above his head, kneeling over him.

He went still for a moment, Reaper turning his head to look up at Soldier.

"Get off me" he spoke with venom in his mouth, but even then, the words he hissed out felt a facade to Soldier76. Like he was putting up a front.

"Not if you're going to shoot me" Soldier said, stone faced under the visor.

"Asshole"

"I get that alo-" He got interrupted by a knee springing up hard into his back. Reaper rolled out from underneath Soldier as he fell back. He never did play fair. Reaper got up as the soldier sat on the floor.