★Chapter 1★

Now y/n has been diagnosed with ADHD and bipolar disorder.but wether or not she has those she loves astronomy and nature.nothing can stop her from getting away from those 2 things.

It was a few days before y/ns birthday. she hopes she gets a telescope or binoculars to look through her window for a special someone through her window.the special someone lives just behind her so she has a decent view of the window but the house is kind of far from hers so she cant see in that well.she has never met him but hopes that she will one day.she's developed a crush on the past year from looking at him.she really couldn't wait for her birthday.her birthday was August 29th and she was going 13.she was happy she was going 13 because her parents said when she's 13 that she can go out on her own and not with her older sister anymore.she thinks that if she can do this that she can walk to her special someone.she doesn't know the name of him yet but she hopes to meet him and find out his name.but for now,she keeps all of this to herself.

★Time Skip★

Today was the day.it was her birthday. she was super happy because its her birthday.it was around 12:00 when her family started coming over.she knows what she wants and hopes that she gets it.her family were all there for about an hour and a half before it was time for cake then presents.

"Happy birthday to you"

'God I hate people singing to me'yn thought to herself.

"happy birthday to you"

"shut up shit up shut up shut up shut up"she wanted to say but instead she blurted out something a bit worse.

"PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP PLEASE I HATE SINGING"yn blurted out.everyone stared at her for a minute.

"Sorry yn if it bothered tou but would you cut the cake for us?"yn's mom asked

"yeah sure"yn said looking sad.she started cutting the cake making sure everyone got a slice.her cake was a devilish cake because she loves their music alot.ahe even saw one of their shows.it was so cool.

"Mama can I open my gifts now"yn asked her mom.

"yes ofcours de"yn cut her mom off

"Thank you mama!"yn blurted out and ran to her gifts.the first one she opened was from her aunt and uncle and she got some devilish cd's.swcond gift from her sister sophia and she got her a devilish banner thing.third gift was from her grandparents and she got an ipod.and the last gift from her parents. she was really excited for the big box that they got her.when she opened it yn started getting super excited and started jumping up and down clapping her hands.

"THANK YOU MAMA THANK YOU PAPA" yn shouted happily.

"no problem dear, do you know how to set it up?"yn's dad asked yn

"no I know how papa oh and thank you nana and grandpa!"she said hugging her grandparents before running to her room upstairs with her telescope box in her hands.she put the box down and slammed her door once she got in her room and started setting her telescope up.she was playing some of devilish's songs while setting it up.after 20 minutes or so she finished setting it up. straight when I finished setting it up yn's mother called her down to tell her something.

"YN PMEASE COME DOWNSTAIRS"her mom shouted.

"OKAY MAMA ONE SEC"yn shouted back and started running downstairs.

"so for a little birthday treat we are going to the rock climbing center on the 1st of september!"yn's mom said happily.

"OH MY GOD YIPPEE"yn shouted happily and started jumping.