Packin'

At some point, she never actually saw her without her blouse. Or, actually, her without her clothes off, really. The only clothing that's occasionally gone and away would be her jacket, so you could see her naked shoulders. But that's it.

"What's got you thinkin' so much, trash bin?" Kafka huffs, resting her chin above her hand. She seems bored.

Now this was a multiple choice; she could either say "I want sex" or "haven't seen you without your clothes off before" and "I'm going to rip it off"

Since she was going to aim for the second option, she sneezed and did the last option instead. "Oh my, how eager. You think I'd just let you?" Kafka amuses, chuckling behind her hand. "Alright, try me, champion." Kafka leans back on her seat, her body open to the gesture she's about to do on her.

Trailblazer gulps, not hesitating on one bit. A part of her wants to object but she got beaten up by the other parts that were howling and screaming to destroy her clothes and suck her off right there right now.
So, she slid Kafka's jacket away. Took the harness off, and now her shirt. Unbuttoning it so carefully, must be expensive after all. Hold on, Kafka doesn't wear anything else though?

"Aw, look at you. You're red just like a paprika I know." She comments, giving a sly grin.

The trailblazer continues as the blood goes in her cheeks, all buttons are done and she opens the shirt. Just to see she's quite toned with a lace black bra.

"Hello?" It appears to be that, Trailblazer.EXE has stopped working.