Chapter 2 Meeting Ghost of Grabber's victims

While Zac and Champ followed Hannah and R.L. Stine, Stine saw a book was opened on the floor.  

R.L. Stine: Oh, no. Not him.

Slappy: Hello, Papa. How long's it been? Feels like forever. Who are your new friends?

We're not friends. Barely know him.

R.L. Stine: it's so nice to see you again.

Slappy: Did you miss me?

R.L. Stine: Of course I missed you.

Slappy: So, what's the plan, friend? You must've brought me out for something fun. Terrorize the locals? Destroy the town? Let's get silly.

R.L. Stine: You guessed it, Slappy. I'm going to destroy Madison, and I... And I couldn't do it without you.

Slappy: Aw, shucks. You're giving me... Oh, what's the word? Goosebumps.

Champ: Oh, my God. He's so creepy.

R.L. Stine: Oh, he is such a crack-up. Such a clever dummy.

Slappy: Who are you calling "dummy," dummy? You're trying to put me back in?

R.L. Stine: No, no, no, no, no, no. Don't be silly.

Slappy: I know when you're lying to me, Papa. You've made Slappy very unhappy.

Slappy: He's not going back on the shelf ever again.

R.L. Stine: Slappy, no, wait!

Slappy: I think it's time I started pulling the strings in this relationship. Tonight is gonna be the best story you've ever written. All of your children are coming out to play.

Champ: Oh, thank God he's gone.

R.L. Stine: Oh, God. He's gone. And he's taken all the books.

Book was burn already slappy throws the book on the ground, a book finally opens it. 

R.L. Stine: Congratulations. You've just released a demon. A ventriloquist dummy with a serious Napoleonic complex.

Zack: I only opened one book, and now I see that was a mistake.

Hannah: The snowman must've knocked Slappy's book down.

R.L. Stine: I still blame him. I don't like you, boy. It's locked from the outside

They hear loud noise again Zach picked up something it fell than again Champ screamed pointed written on the wall it says..

We are here to help you

R.L. Stine: Okay this is freaking me out... 

The phone ring Zach went towards the phone he pick it up.. 

Zach: Hello

???: I told you not to freak Zach Crooper!

Zach: Who are you how did you know my name 

???: Trust me Zach did you know who am I? 

Zach: Yes your Vance Hopper right?

Champ turns around saw Vance hopper just standing Champ flinched.

 Champ: Your Vance Hopper 

R.L. Stine: Yes he di-

Vance Hopper: YES WE ARE DEAD, that's we are here to help you to stop an evil dummy.

Robin Arellano: That's why we are here for you

Y/n: Yes Robin, even my friends Billy, Bruce, Griffin, and Vance too..  

R.L. Stine: Out the kitchen door. Go now.