#11: Stressed V.2

Golden Freddy was KC were at the daycare, It was Golden Freddy's first visit, so Moon was extra nervous since Golden Freddy was Moons teacher.

Sun was out accompaning the 2 elders. Ves and Lunar were trying to calm Moon down..(in this ark, Moon had gotten his memories back) both Golden and KC were amazed by Moons intelligence and outwork and kept bringing the subject up..Moon on the other hand, was a nervous wreck

L: come in Moony!! Your the person they want to meet..

V: Yeah, it's not like there gonna eat you..

M: If I go out, and mess something up, I don't know what I'll do!!!

V: Moon come on, There praising you!! You won't mess anything up

V: You have literally fought Eclipse with KC, and Golden Freddy is a jokester, you can't possibly mess anything!!!!!

;Ves and Lunar pushed Moon up and out,

G (Golden): Hello Moon!! Come sit we've been talking about you!!

;Sun smiled at Moon from a far, And Moon quietly sat next to his brother,

KC: To be honest Moon, Your stunt on Eclipse at the end saved everyone. I'm amazed

G: Wish I was there to see it.

M: h-hehe thank you!

;Moon honestly felt like digging a hole and climbing inside it, never getting out!

;Everyone kept talking and after an hour They left. The second Sun closed the doors and waved goodbye

S: HA! Who knew you were so nervous around these People!

;Moon growled at Sun and stuffed his face into a pillow, filled with embarrassment. Ves and Lunar came out, dying if laughter

V: No seriously!! I've never seen you this red before!

;Lunar giggled and hoped into Moons lap.

L: Its fine brother! I was like that with Blood and Ves when we first met.

M: speaking off..Where is BloodMoon?

;Ves shouted out Blood Moons name, To which no one replied....

V: Ill go talk to him.

;Ves went over to his room, BloodMoon was powered off in the corner, oil tears frozen In his eyes..Ves got concerned, and thought he'd talk to him later at night..

;Later that night, Ves came into the room, where BloodMoon was awake, lost in thoughts on the bed..Ves sat beside, cuddling in his brothers arms..

B: What do you want Ves??

V: Something is disturbing your thoughts, what is it?

B: Its nothing leave me alone! ;BloodMoon protested, but Ves could hear stress in his voice..

;Ves ignored BloodMoon, and just cuddeled closer to him, wrapping his legs around BloodMoon's.

B: Its just..

V: hm?

B: I-

; BloodMoon was loss for words...He didn't know how to explain.

V: You don't have to if you don't want.

B: I'd like that...

;Ves began playing with Blood's wrist bells, jingling them.

B: Can you not? my ears are hurting!

V: Sure...Brother, are you stressed?

;The words made BloodMoon flinch. He layed his head against the wall, and sighed

B: M-Maybe?

V: I see it now...

;Ves Hugged his twin tightly, leaving just enough space for them to breathe..He got up to his brothers level, (he was slumped down before) and layed His shoulder on his brothers neck, Blood to rested his head on his brothers, and cuddeled him close, At this point BloodMoon was already asleep and powered off, Ves to powered off a while later..

MEANWHILE WITH THE 3 DORKS

;Sun, Moon and Lunar were having a pillow fight, when Moon got pushed by Lunars pillow into a vase.

S: Brother!

M: ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow

;The vase shattered on top of Moons head.

M: owwwwwwwwwwwwww

L: Brother I'm so sorry!!!!!!

M: Y-your fine.

;Sun helped Moon up and help cover his wounds,

S: Moon, The scar on your faceplate hasn't disappeared yet.

M: It'll go away soon.

;Lunar began yawning, Sun took Lunar in his arms and went up to his bed, cuddling him in his arms, Moon joined them, The night animatronic hadn't gotten proper sleep in a while, so he drifted off almost instantly on his brothers shoulders, Lunar fell asleep as well. Sun powered off a minute later, being thankful the loving brothers he had.